A SUPRISE

Ohm knows flukes been dealing  with a lot lately the talks were helping ,   But ohm  thought  fluke desires a break . Even if it just for tonight , cause the next few weeks are going  be  rough . With ohm trying to help him cope with going outside the house again and to trust other people at the office. And dealing with Bruce. And trying to get the urge up to facing Bruce , what he"s done to him. So ohm wanna to give him one night , where he felt safe. So ohm talk to koa and earth sets up dinner in the dining room , and some lights and music. And maybe some dancing , fluke told ohm in one of there talks that he love to dance 💃 . So ohm found koa, said sir everything thing his set thank you is the new garuds in place . Ohm ask fluke to have dinner with him tonight , and fluke said yes. Ohm said ok it will be ready tonight. At 7: o'clock. Fluke said ok and went and took a bath and got ready. Ohm did the same , and pream is going be severing tonight. Fluke meet ohm at the bottom of the stairs and said you ready for dinner, ohm takes flukes hand and leads him to the dining room , we're is never really use . But he wanted it to be special, as ohm leads fluke into the dining room , fluke looks around , it's beautiful ohm. Ohm said"s thank you , it's all for you , ohm takes fluke to dining table , pulls fluke chair for him . And fluke sits down , thank you and ohm sit down beside fluke, and pream brings the wine out first , and pours there wine while he bring dinner, he comes with dinner and as the soft music playing , and eating dinner, and ohm and fluke talks for hours , about anything and everything, when ohm said fluke will you dance with me . Fluke said sure , I love to ohm stands and takes flukes hand and helps him up and kisses fluke hand , and leads him to the dance floor , and ohm and fluke done the waltz and ohm play anything that he could hold fluke close to him , ohm say I want to thank you for coming in my life , just waking up to you makes me smile , there's nothing more then I want to hear then your voice , I want to spend every waking min with you . You have changed me and for the better , since you been here everyone feels happier. It not just me it's everyone around you , you make them smile and your kisses, your body they way you make love to me. I don't see living without you , I know we only been together for 6 months but I love you so fluke will you make me the happiest man ever and marry me. As he gets down on one knee and pulls out a ring . Fluke starts to cry , I don't know what to said " I mean I do but , yes I'll marry you. Ohm slides the ring on flukes fringer, and pulls him in a hug and spins him around. Ohm said I love you. Fluke said I love you too, And than koa, and earth and pream and Sammy were all waiting behind the door to wait for the answer , and they gave them a little monmet, to them self's for they came in the room , ohm look at fluke, confused , and got a little closer to ohm , and ohm realizes it so he just tells them to step back alittle. Ohm said sweetheart heart you don't have to be scared of them this is koa, and earth and pream , and Sammy they all work for me , but there my best friends and my family, and now hopefully your family. And fluke smile and said a course , with a smile on his face , they one at a time walk up and hug him , not to scared him. And Sammy was just about to jump out of her pants wanting to hug and welcome him into the family. Has the night calms down. The lovers end there night , saying goodnight to everyone . He takes flukes hand and starts walking up the stairs to there room now. They walk in and close the door. Ohm took fluke in his arms , and lean down to kiss flukes lips , and started to pull away but fluke deepened its and wraps his arms around ohm pulling him closer , when he lean ohm to sit on the bed , and leans down and softly kisses ohm on the lips. And runs his hands down to his shirt 👚 and pulls it off , and sits on his knees and unbutton his pants , ohm said we'll let me return the favor, he stands fluke up and grabs his wasit , kissing it has he unbutton fluke shirt , and let's it fall off fluke shoulders, and hits the ground and pulls his pants down takeing them off , he starts to kiss flukes wasit again and and kisses down to his member , and licks from bottom to the tip and fluke let out a moan and a awww , when ohm takes fluke in his  mouth 👄 and starts to suck fluke up and down  and  then stops and grabs ass and picks fluke up and wraps him around his wasit as he sits on the bed , fluke starts to kiss ohm neck and sucking on it and then claims his lips , and push his tongue in ohm mouth and ohm wraps his arms around fluke neck and his back and pulls him closer, fluke pushes ohm chest so he laying down on the bed ad stand up . And takes his slides his pants off and climbs back on top of ohm , fluke tells him to slide up on the bed. , ohm did what he was told , and fluke leans down kissing ohm jawline to his neck down to his chest. And down to his wasit , fluke kisses his inner thighs to his member licking the tip , taking ohm in his mouth, sucking him has he used his tongue, which let ohm to moan , you feel so good baby ,   But ohm pulls him up , and turns him so his on his back, and said" tonight about you not me. So I want you to enjoy  it , ohm kisses fluke and goes to his ear , and if you want me to do something just ask , and bites his ear lobe , as he sucking on fluke neck he slides his hands down fluke legs and pulls them up and spreads them and gets in between them and reaches over to the in table and pull the lube out , and puts some on his fringes and puts one fringer in slowly , going in and out , as he leans down and grabs his neck placing his lips on his , and feels he can had another fringer and a moan comes out of flukes mouth but ohm slightly pulls away and saids tell me what you want has ohm long fringes spreading him , he hads a third one and every time ohm would hit his sweet spot, fluke would moan faster.  And ohm still kissing him  on the neck and grabbing his but with one hand.  Feeling every each you can , has flukes moans I want you inside me  , ohm grab the lube and put it on his member , lineup with flukes hole, and slowly inch in until he all the way in , fluke digging his nails in ohm back , ohm says do I need to slow down  , fluke said I need you to go faster , as ohm pulls back and slams in to fluke , he arch's his back up grabbing ohm neck  , ohm slams in and out of fluke over and over has flukes moans.    Fluke said I'm about to come , ohm said me too a couple more times and one comes after the other ,  and he wipes fluke off and pulls the cover over them. Then pulls fluke in to cuddle , ohm says are you happy sweetheart , he saids I couldn't be any happier , and it's all thinks to my night and shining armor. Ohm said thank you , and fluke gets his one nights peace rest .