I finally found you

As there ride home , fluke and ohm couldn't wait to get home to there babies to hold them and give them hugs and kisses. They pull up fluke and ohm get out of the car , and the boun gets out I'll get the bags sir , ohm said thank you , and fluke and ohm starts walking to the door to see koa and earth holding there little ones , fluke and ohm could not walk fast enough to get to them ,   Fluke goes to koa and koa hands Stacy to Fluke , and earth hands ohm jr. over to ohm . Ohm said thank you for watching them . Koa and earth said no problem we enjoyed are self . Ohm and fluke laugh and ohm got fluke hands and lead him to the couch to sit down with the babies and stared playing with them , and they feel asleep holding them , after awhile earth and koa went to pick up the babies to go lay them in there crib and cover ohm and fluke up.    Ohm woke up later on and fluke did too , and heard the babies upstairs crying , they got up went to the  nursery.  And found koa and earth holding them trying to calm them down . They stop at the door , and watch them , flukes said looks like we found there god presets , ohm said I thy so to , they walk over and took the babies off there hands , and said thank you . Ohm look at fluke and said thank you for everything.   I'm glad I found you. Fluke said me to . You will always be my knight and shining armor . They kiss each other , ohm said it couldn't be more perfect.   Fluke said I have a family now , ohm said yes you do . Now can we have are happy ever after .    Fluke said you are my happy ever after.