Honeymoon 1

Ohm and fluke and the kids went home ,  at home koa and earth had and idea , we will keep the kids so ohm and fluke could go on a honeymoon . Ohm and fluke walk in with the kids ,  and ohm said hey to earth and koa , said hey , koa said we know you promise fluke a honeymoon,  later on , that y'all were to busy with everything, ohm said ok yes I did , koa said we'll let me and earth take care of Stacy and ohm Jr.    and y'all go on your honeymoon.  Ohm said " you can talk to Fluke and she trust you I'm ok with it ,    About that time fluke was coming down the stairs , from laying the baby"s down for there nap , fluke walk over and sit down beside ohm , and said wants going on , koa said notthing me and earth what to watch the babies , so y'all can go on your honeymoon . Koa said what you think , Fluke said we can't just up and leave , I can't go two weeks without seeing my babies. Ohm wrap his hands around fluke , and lean over to fluke ear" and said I will make it worth your while , fluke said do you know how too take care of babies, koa said you can trust up , fluke said ok but we will skye every day , call me even if they cough . Has fluke made a five page list , ohm was laughing , ohm said fluke is head of the household now , ohm said me and fluke will agree , but take care of my babies,  Fluke and ohm gave koa and earth a hug and said thank you, and fluke and ohm went up stairs to pack .