Heart to heart.

He call koa and earth to a private room.    And koa earth   And boun and pream new he had a soft side.   But this time they could see there friend was about to go on a flying rage.    Ohm said Tim them all three of them and you know where to take them . And koa talking in his friends voice , ohm what's going on for us to take them there.    Ohm new what they said stay in that room and never left it.    They rape fluke.    Bruce and his friend. I found them that night when I didn't no fluke beating him to death.   And then koa and earth realize my ohm was about to lose it.  Koa and earth don't you worry there going wish they lay eyes on him when I'm done.   Ohm said that's all I need to get back to fluke.   Ohm was walking back to his room  ,    And Sammy said sir he fell asleep about half and hour ago.   Ohm said ok thank you.    He walk in and change his clothes and got in bed and hug fluke pull him closer to him.      Fluke eyes open slowly.    Fluke look in ohm face and could the worry.  Fluke said don't worry I'm ok I was just in shock.    Fluke had to find someway to make him feel better so fluke lead over and slowly kiss him has fluke nibble on his lower lip . Ohm reposed by putting His arm around fluke neck pulling him closer and deepened the kiss.   And fluke rolls on top of ohm breaking the kiss to pull his shirt off  and ohm left up so fluke could take his off . Has he to try to continue  to kiss ohm  , but ohm stop him , and said fluke why are you doing this , when you know you don't half to.    Fluke said " I know I don't.   I just want to feel you closer . Ohm said I more glad to just hold you.   Fluke said that's not enough for me though. And fluke look at him , are is it because what I told you.  That you think I'm dirty.  Has he started to move off him . And go to his on room.   Ohm stop him why would you ever think that.  I just don't want you to think I'm using  you for sex.   Fluke said" I don't think that at all.   Fluke joking around , I think you should worry about that.   And fluke started laughing I ain't laugh. Like that in along time .   Ohm said" I'm glad you're laughing then.    Ohm said" I don't know what it his about you , but you make me happy.   And fluke said " you make me happy , and fluke lead down and kiss him again and ohm pulls nin closer so he can deepen the kiss, fluke starts to kiss down his jaw to his neck sucking on it  , and ohm trying not to moan , but fluke kept kissing down ohm chest feeling , his muscles down to his wasit.  Ohm lost the battle , he started moaning, fluke had a big ohh grin on his face.   Fluke took ohm in his mouth sucking , fluke new ohm was big , but ohm didn't know he had no gag reflex.   Fluke deep throaty ohm and ohm moan so loud you won't be surprise if you couldn't hear it though the house , fluke kept doing it , fluke wanted ohm to enjoy hisself.    Ohm pull fluke off his member and started kissing fluke,  fringes him trying to stretch him and fluke was riding ohm"s fringes Moaning ohm remove his fringes role fluke over on his back and put his hands above his interring fluke hands holding them above flukes head.    Ohm line his member up with his hole and slowly sliding it in.  Until he got all the way in. And let it sit for a second. And started going in and out slowly until he heard fluke said faster I need faster and harder.   And ohm doing has he told he started slamming into fluke.   Ohm never heard such a more beautiful sound.    Ohm got faster and faster ohm let go of flukes hands so he could jack fluke off.  While slamming into him.   They were both reaching there climax, a few more strokes and they both went together,  ohm move off of him and lay down beside him . Closer to him ,   Ohm ask fluke you want to take a bath.  Fluke said yea , you stay here while I run the water.   Ohm turn the water on Luke warm to the hot side putting bubbles in it.  Ohm came back in the room pick fluke up out of the bed and walk back to the bathroom step in the tub and lower them both down in it . Fluke back laying on ohm chest.  With ohm arms around him.   Ohm said fluke I know it's only been a couple months . But be mind.    Never leave me.    Fluke lean up and kiss his lips     , and said I was aready yours .  Ohm bent down kissing his head.   Thank you.     Fluke said what am I going do about Bruce your going do notthing . I got it being  handled . And then I will take you there and let you do what you what .   Lets just say I call it hell.    Where he should be.    Fluke. Kiss. His hands and lay there and said I'm glad I found you ohm , I glad I found you.