nightmares

after fluke got clean up and ate took his meds , he was feeling better ,untill he lay there and doses off . ohm would come and check on him why he was a sleep .and he would go back to the office and finished his work . it was about 12;00 o'clock when ohm was coming at his office , he heard screaming from fluke room , ohm ran to see fluke flopping around and screaming . ohm notice fluke was having a nightmare. which he thought would happen, ohm slowly walks to flukes bed slowly shaking him,not to hurt him or scare him . and fluke open his eyes and look at ohm . ohm said you were having a nightmare . are you ok . you wanting try to sit up and drink something .

Fluke pov:

why his he being so kind to me he dont evening know me .what does he want are his he just beeing nice , and genlty a nice guy ,but there something about him .and fluke shook his .i dont trust him fully . but i know he means no harm to me , fluke reliza ohm is stareing at him . and he snaps out of it in

what you said , do you what something to drink . yes fluke said ohm goes to pour him some water , and brings it back to him . ohm said do you need a pain pill, no not right now , can i get up and walk some i tried of laying in this bed . ohm said just for a few mins i dont what you over doing it . fluke said ' ok . ohm helps raise him up.and him to feet . and put his arm around ohm wasit ,to support him. has Fluke and ohm slowly walk out of the room . and fluke eyes lite up .

you have a big house , and its so pretty. ohm said' thank you . are you the only one that lives here , ohm said no i have the maids , and boun my driver and pream does odds and ends around here and sammy my nurse on call and koa and earth are my two man that deals with issues of finding people and stuff . fluke said can i ask you want you do .

My  Knight and shining armorजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें