I LET YOU DOWN

Has fluke look at ,bruce  horay dont come near me , the grauds outside the door heard fluke hoary , they try to get in , they try knotting the door down , they try shoting the lock , nothing was working , bean said' call  ohm  ,  kit said you know ohm going kill us , 

ohm heard his phone go off, he seen it was bobby  one of the grauds who was protecting, fluke 

, ohm said hello boss its bobby , bruce has fluke lock in the bathroom and we try everything sir , we can't get in , im on my way, ohm got up and ran like his life depending on it ,  he jumps in the car lets go now ,  boun yes sir and step on it .   ohm told boun get to the hot pot ,  bruce has fluke .    

,yes sir , im calling earth and koa now , they aswer after boun explain , they said where  on are way .

mean while bruce keeps getting closer and closer to fluke , pins him against the wall , and said what are you going do now  has he jerks fluke up and been him over sink , reaches around and botton fluke pants and jerks them down . has fluke his crying , asking him to please not to do it but bruce said' that aint going help you now , all fluke wanting right now was ohm , has bruce was rapeing him , has fluke screams and crys .  koa and earth was the first two the sence  .  koa and earth finally got the lock undone  , has ohm was pulling up , and he got out of the car and ran  to fluke , has koa and earth got the door open , and  ran in , and was shock at want they saw . bruce had fluke up against the sink , about that time ohm comes busting in , and steam was coming out of his eyes .  ohm ran to fluke and pull bruce off him and pick fluke up  , and said baby im so sorry , i should have came with you are you ok , fluke shook his head crying  .  has ohm was trying to comfort fluke . mean while koa and earth had bruce to the ground  beating him . ohm said koa and earth . take him to the tunnels , he  will pay for what his done .  

ohm said give me your jacket has he fix flukes clothes , he wrap koa jacket around him and pick fluke up and carry him to the car . lets go home .  has fluke sobs and holds on tighter to ohm , ohm said im so sorry baby , i promise i would keep you safe , and look what happen .  fluke thought his sobs said it was not your fault ,  fluke said' plase dont hate me . are never touch me again . ohm face starting pouring down with tears . whwy would you think something like that , i would never , I LOVE YOU  ,    fluke said' ,I LOVE YOU , TOO  ,   has  ohm hugs flukes closer .   

,

They get home and he carry's fluke up to his room ,and lays down with him and untillhe sounds a sleep and comtfortable , he calls sammy , and sammy said yes sir ' stay with him do not leave his sight , he wakes up come get me , understood , yes sir '    

ohm  is coming down stairs and said ' looking at beam , kit ,bobby, and the other three how hard is it for for yall to keep him safe they are six of you , all  of were sorry sir '  we try everything  . well your everything was not good enough . when koa was there and had the door open in , five mins.  you are all fire ,      all of them said ' we are so sorry sir' ohm said' leave and has they boud there head and walk out the door .  ohm said earth i need you to  find me the best six body grauds you can . i trust  you .   earth said ' yes sir earth padding ohm back and said its ok . fluke here he safe go be with him . ohm said thank you koa and earth .   and about the other matter  he his took to the tunnels in chains waiting for you to tell us what to do   . ohm said ok thank you . can you handle watching the house and all koa  and earth said we got it . pream said let him no when yall are hunrgy , are if you need anything   . he be right down here  .    ohm said ' ok . and back to where fluke was and excuse sammy , so she could leave .    ohm climb on the bed and lay down besides fluke , watching him has he rests .  its min evening and fluke start  to toss and trun  which woke ohm up , he genlty shook fluke to wake him up , but he did'nt what to scare fluke either . fluke open his eyes , and relize he was in ohm arms , fluke grab on to ohm and wont let go .   ohm just held him ,  telling flukes its ok .    flulke sais' i half to leave the house , i promise ill work from here . ohm said' you dont half to work .  your fine , i can work from home to keep and eye on you , fluke look in his eyes and said' do you still want me , after seeing that , ohm said i will always what you fluke what do i half to do to prove that to you . you can't get reid of me now your stuck with me ohm said' fluke just look at him i wont have it any other way   .