Honeymoon 2

So fluke and ohm went up stairs and pack and came back down kiss there little one goodbye , hug everyone and left ,and own there way to the airport , and as they arrived at the airport , ohm  grabs fluke hand and said come on , they aboard the plane , fluke ask ohm where are we going  , ohm said it's a surprise , ohm had decided he was going to take fluke to Paris France , senice fluke has never been no where before.     Ohm look at fluke said come on there a bedroom in the back , and he heard over the speaker sir where takeing off , ohm said ok thanks and walk to the back room and close the door , and before fluke knew it ohm was pushing fluke against the door , ohm said we got 18 hours before we get there , and I wanna you every sense I saw you walking down that aile , he wrapped his arms around. Fluke neck and crushing his lips to flukes . Has fluke kisses him back , ohm starts down fluke jaw , to his neck , kissing and sucking , has fluke moans  haaa haaa please don't stop ohm said don't worry , I ain't I'm going have you screaming, has he slowly moves his hand down flukes arms and grabs his wasit , and pull flukes arms over his head and pulls his shirt 👕 off , and said baby you are so beautiful, ohm said close yours eyes , and fluke does , ohm reach for a blindfold in the draw and put over flukes eyes were going have fun tonight , ohm slowly running his hands down flukes body , giving fluke a hard on more then he already had , has flukes moans out.  He reaches his pants and unbutton them  and pulls them off has fluke his enjoying every touch , ohm leads him over to the bed and lays fluke down , has ohm pulls his shirt off and then his pants , and climbs in the bed over fluke kisses his lips and down to his jaw and down to his neck down to his chest and down to his nippes kiss both of them , and has fluke his screaming more ,   Fluke was a moaning mess, which did wonders for ohm , and continue down to his stomach to fluke member and kiss it and lick the tip of it has holds his hips down , so he can't move , than took fluke member in his mouth and  going up and down and fluke said ohm I'm going coma ,ohm said come when you need to I got all night , as ohm continue going up and down fluke grab ohm shoulder and held tight has fluke shot off in ohm mouth , riding his high out , ohm swallow it , and move his mouth up to fluke to kiss him , this kiss his screaming just I got to have you , as they are kissing ohm deepens it . Fluke was trying to get word out with he could feel his member growing again , fluke said please I want you , I want you now.    And ohm said don't worry you"ll get me he reach over and grab the lube and condom on the night stand.     And open the condom and put it on , and then open the lube and put some on his fringes , as ohm spread flukes legs more And puts one finger slowly in the pink hole and fluke said more ohm adds a second finger , flukes starts to ride ohm fingers as ohm adds a thrind one fluke starts ridding  them faster , ohm just watching fluke , enjoy himself, fluke screaming ohm name, fluke screaming your fingers feel so good ,    And ohm pulls them out and fluke whines , ohm said don't worry baby your going somethings so much better , has he rubs lube on his member , and ohm his so hard he's hurting , he lines his member up with the nice pink hole and just slams it in hiting fluke spot . Everytime he pull out he slam back in hitting fluke spot ever time , fluke is a mess screaming harder , faster.   Ohm does has he wishes.    Has he leads down and crushing his lips to fluke , fluke grabbing ohm neck pulling him close has they can get , fluke wanting to feel ohm when ohm has to break for air , he leads to fluke ear and said ride me , has he pulls out and sits up picking fluke up and sitting him on him , ohm looks at fluke now ride me , like you want me to fuck you , fluke takes ohm member and puts it in his pink hole and rides him fast and hard , has ohm jerking him off , ohm said baby you feel so good , has flukes gets faster and faster , ohm said get on all fours and fluke does and ohm just pounds it in over and over has fluke said I gonna coma , ohm said I am too and with athoer stroke fluke coma"s and soon after ohm right behind him . Ohm pulls out and lays fluke down and takes off the blind fold and lays beside him leads in slowly kisses fluke and said I love you a, fluke said I love you to , and ohm reaches behinD him and grabs some tissue and clean fluke belly , and thrown it in the trash beside him and cover them up pulling fluke close ,  ohm said your the best thing that happen to me , fluke said you are the best thing that happen to me .    And they kiss each other and feel off to sleep.