fourteen

the key to being happy is knowing you have the power to choose what to accept and what to let go

Soul Ties 2:4

Shantaè

Baby, me love you, believe me

Push it up and make she feel it

Bend over, receive me

Me alone make she cum so speedy

My Type by Popcaan, played softly in the background and I sighed into Messiah's arms. We hadn't spent any time together since he had been back; too many things had been going on. Our relationship had resorted to anger and miscommunications, so the time we had to spend together now was so much more precious. I just wanted to love on him more, I had been mistaken before when I thought my feelings for him had gone. They had always been there and had never gone away; I just needed some reminding of how much we had between us.

"Baby, you good?"

"I'm alright," I smiled as he trailed his finger down my throat. I giggled, he knew I was ticklish. My breath soon became hitched in my throat when his hand trailed down to my breast. I leaned forward and kissed him, it felt so different. Different from before. It felt better. He moved his hand around to my neck, our tongues dancing together. I sat up, wrapping my legs around his waist. Messiah switched our positions, so that I lay underneath him. I moaned into him as he removed my clothing, his mouth closing around my breast.

His dick brushed my entrance and I shuddered - I hadn't gone this far with anyone before.

"Ugh-" I whispered, breathlessly.

"You okay?" He murmered into my ear.

I nodded, my hand gripping the back of his neck.

Freaky gyal a my type

Me love you fi the rest of my life

Believe me, baby

"I love you," I muttered as he began to move.

"I love you more, princess."

Amara

My heart was aching.

Literally.

My baby was gone and I didn't know where she was; no one could understand but a mother. My plan wasn't to come back and have to deal with something like this. I was a bit jealous that Trey had started to have an interest in Shantaè but I was long past that.

"Yo, you good?" I looked up to see Lezain peering at me. I rolled my eyes and huffed; he had to be the most irritating sixteen year old I had ever met.

"Why do you always have to catch an attitude?" He asked.

"I don't. Look, can you please leave me alone?"

"How old are you again?"

"What?"

"Just answer the question, it's not that deep," he muttered.

"I'm the same age as Shantaè. Eighteen."

"Rah. How old were you when you had Sola? You're bare young, plus I heard you were active. Have you always been a hoe?"

I raised an eyebrow. I couldn't even find it in myself to be offended anymore.

"I was a hoe, I think I fucked like three different boys in one week. Sometimes I couldn't even remember their names," I replied, settling into the chair.