Chapter 42

~Next Day~
Shiki Aozaki, the boy that Roa possesed, is seen alone as he had a smile on his face. As he looked at the sky, he started laughing even though he was unaware of the situation.

"I did it........i finally did it. I killed the bastard who stole everything from me."

Aozaki was sitting on the rooftop of the school. As he kept laughing, he heard the sound of footsteps approaching him. When he turned around, he was surprised by who he saw.

"You're making quite the racket, Aozaki."

"Sakura. Isn't it great......we can be together again. We can be a family again. The person who drove our family apart is finally gone."

Sakura looked at Aozaki with a blank look on her face. However, when she looked at the boy she noticed something and decided to ask him about it.

"Aozaki, is killing Shiki something you really wanted to happen? Is that what your heart really desired the most?"

"Of course it is!!!!! He stole everything from me!!! He stole my name! He stole my life! He stole my Arcueid!!!!!!"

Sakura was trying to proccess what she just heard. After hearing what Aozaki said, she knew that her theory was right.

"Let me ask you, Aozaki. Who is Arcueid. Who is she to you?"

"Simple! She's......she's........who....who is she?"

Aozaki stopped for a moment. He knows he never met a women named Arcuied in his life, so why did he mention that name. Soon Sakura sighed as she looked at him.

"Let's get one thing straight Aozaki. The one who lost his life eight years ago wasn't you. It was Shiki Nanaya that lost his life. After all, you were the one who took it."

Aozaki was processing what he heard. As he did he held his head in pain. As he did, he tried to remember what happened eight years ago but his head was just in more pain.

"Tsukasa mentioned it before, remember. That he sensed Roa's presence in you. What made you think that you were in control Aozaki? The truth of the matter is that you were always his puppet."

Soon Sakura began to walk away. She could tell that Roa was gaining more and more control over Aozaki. Soon she just sighed.

"If you really wanted him dead, then why are you crying. Honestly, boys who think hiding their emotions is a good thing can be really troublesome. Though i guess things are about to get interesting. Guess its time for the next step like Tsukasa said. School Mystery 4 should be our next target and Shiki will be too busy dealing with Roa while it happens."

Soon Aozaki was left alone on the school roof. He held his head in pain. As he did, he noticed something dripping from his eyes.

"No! This is what i wanted! I wanted this to happen! I wanted him to die!!!! So why.......why, why, why, why, why?! Why won't these tears stop falling!!! I am the one who should have it all!!! I'm the one who should have her!!! I should have Arcuied!!!!!"

"Heheheheh. I told you, Shiki Aozaki! You no longer live for yourself. You live for me, Roa! Thank you for the fun, but your usefulness has come to an end."

Soon Aozaki's body began to change. His hair grew longer and darker as his muscles began expanding. Soon fangs were growing inside of his mouth as his eyes turned a darker shade of red. Inside of his mind, Shiki Aozaki looked as if he was being consumed by darkness.