Hearts Out

It was late in the afternoon, tiny specks of dust seemed to dance in the shaft of afternoon sunlight and slanted through the window.

Anandita sat in front of the mirror, she always had minimal jewellery , she wasn't a fan of jewellery, she quickly adorned a turquoise lehenga and a pink dupatta over her hair.

Anandita was calm and composed she never rushed, for her love wasn't butterflies, fairytales, going gaga over her lover or something, for her love was support, compassion, admiration, respect, and most importantly understanding. All she ever wanted was someone who could understand even if she kept quiet she wanted someone who could see the storm within her by just looking into her eyes.

Anandita's Pov

As I walked through the hallway going to the back yard I met bhratashree midway.

"Oho! Where is this little girl going" Bhratashree asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"Bhaiya, I was going to the backyard, you know there is this amazing garden of mag.. " Before I could complete, he cut me in between.

"No, garden and all I understand but what's with that yellow piece of cloth on your arm" Bhaiya asked taking my hand in his and examining it

"Um, bhratashree, actually umm, I was, I was hurt and I wounded my self so, umm" I was a little awkward.

"So angraj Karn healed all of it" He told technically and maybe metaphorically as well.

"How did you know it's him" I asked surpised.

"Oho! Dumbo in the entire palace, he's the only one who wears a yellow Angavastra, that shines as bright as the sun"
Bhaiya said.

"Oh! Bhaiya, I had to ask you why is his tilak sun shaped" I asked curiously.

"Everything had a right time, you will get all your answers" He said caressing my hair.

"Wait a minute, isn't that too much of noticing" He asked.

"Bhaiya, come on the tilak is literally on his forehead, like it's evident" I said.

"I need to go it's getting late" I told realising it was time now.

"Take care" Bhaiya said. I nodded in assurance and left.

Krishna's Pov

I was happy for her, she finally found someone she could speak her out to and share everything I stopped worrying about her now, what's meant to happen will happen.

"Kanha" Dau called

"Ha.ha day" I said.

"Where are you lost" Dau asked.

"Nothing dau, tell me am listening" I asked

"Maharaj Dhritarashtr was saying as soon as pandu putras and his putras come back he will declare the yuvraj of hastinapur" Dau said.

"That's a wonderful news, dau hastinapur will get it's crown prince finally, but looks like you aren't really happy with all this" Dau asked.

"Kanha, Maharaj Dhritarashtr loves his sons, don't you think he will be biased, which definitely will put the kingdom at loss" Dau was worried.

"Haha! Dau is there anything we can do about this" I said pretending to think.

"Kanha! Don't go around with your riddles I don't understand any of them just talk to me crisp and clear" Dau was confused.

"Oho! Dauu I meant see it's their kingdom we have nothing to do, it's a monarchy here unlike dwarka, and if we can't do something about it there is not point stressing out" I told grinning.