Crushed in the Chaos

It was early in the morning, Maharaj Dhritarashtr called for the sabha and announced Yudhishthir as the next yuvraj of Hastinapur and the whole Royal Palace was to be decorated for his yuvrajya Abhishek.

Kunti, Mahaamahim Bhishm, Mahaamantri Vidur, Maharani Gandhari , pandavas, and The yadav siblings were more than delighted. Duryodhan wasn't able to digest the fact nor did he want to.

The sabha was dismissed and everybody else was busy preparing for the yuvrajya Abhishek.

Anandita's Pov

As I walked through the hallway, going to maata kunti's Chamber I had so many thoughts, I needed answers I needed to talk to someone. I suddenly felt a pat on my back

"Lost? Are we? " It was bhaiya

Seeing him I sighed in relief. I dont how but he kind of always made it whenever I was lost or needed his help.

"Bhaiya, I have so much going on in my mind I don't know what to do what to say, who to talk to I know nothing it's just so complicated" I told honestly.

"Oho? Come with me" Bhaiya told dragging me.

We went to the Royal Gardens, bhaiya and I sat on the swing.

"So looks like you are in love with Hastinapur" Bhaiya asked.

"Bhaiya, the people here seem really nice like all the pandavas, bua, maharani and everyone else, and as far as the praja is concerned their life depends on the Royal family, and for the love of one person you can't put the entire dharm and humanity at stake no matter how much you love them. And Maharaj should stop doing that for his son".I told bhaiya.

"Yes, you are right one should never put the entire dharm and humanity at stake for one person no matter how much you love them" Bhaiya said.

"Anandita, you played a crucial role in helping hastinapur get it's dharmraj, but things ahead are going to be more than difficult, and always remember for dharm and for the benefit of people if you need to let go something, you have to. There's a reason behind everything" Bhaiya told making me wonder.

"Now, go Bua must be waiting for you" Bhaiya said I nodded and left for Bua's Chamber.

I walked into Bua's chamber where I saw nakul, sahadev arjun and Bheem.

"Didiiiiiiiiiiiii" Nakul exclaimed in happiness.

"Arrey, anandita putri come in I was waiting for you" Bua said 

I walked to bua, she hugged me with sheer joy. I reciprocated.

"Putri, thank you so much, if it wasn't for you,this would never have happened I am more than proud of my son and happy for Hastinapur" Bua said.

"No, it's not like that, I just helped him out, he was lost and he deserves every bit of this, he is very righteous, his righteousness will help hastinapur grow" I said

"Woaha! Wait are we missing on something" Arjun said.

"Haww, tell us also" Sahadev added.

"Leave it, who are we what are we they won't say anything" Nakul said, being dramatic.

"Oho! Putro, Anandita helped your jyeshth, yudhishthir was not at all ready to accept the position of yuvraj, I tried convincing him, your Pitamah did nothing worked but when Anandita approached him, he agreed at once, she's such a magician" Bua said

"Ohooo!!! Is he the same jyeshth who never changed any of his Decisions" Bheem shot up

"Woah! Okay!!! Nice, it's time we look into it" Arjun added.