Confrontations

Anandita's Pov

The moment subhadra jiji told me that bua wants to see me immediately, I went to her chambers I saw bua moving around, tensed

"Bua!? What happened, you wanted to see me" I asked entering her chambers

"Yes, putri come in" Bua was very anxious.

"Bua, I don't wanna listen. To any of it, first of all sit down, don't be so anxious,please there's no problem in this world which has got no solution, everything has a solution" I said offering her glass of water. She chugged the water at once.

"Purti am scared for my sons" That's the all she uttered I was perplexed.

"Bua what happened you know am there right you can tell me everything" I told.

"Putri, Yudhishthir just came and told me that Maharaj Dhritarashtr will crown him as the yuvraj tomorrow" Bua said I didn't know what was there to be sad about infact it was happy news.

"Yeah bua what's there to worry" I asked

"Putri, dhritarashtr putras hate my putras, duryodhan would never want Yudhishthir to become the yuvraj" Bua said tears now rolling down her cheeks.
"He wants to become the king, he hated my sons since day one , yet yudhishthir always considered him as his brother and told all of them the same" Bua said.

"Bua, Its okay, does rajkumar yudhishthir want to be the yuvraj and I think you all need to sit and talk it out" I asked.

"I don't know you only go and talk to him, please find a solution putri I know nothing" Bua said breaking down.

"Bua, sshh! Calm down, please rest here" I said helping her lay on the bed.

"I'm always there for you, always,I give you my word" Saying so I left from there.

I had to talk to the Rajkumars about it, the first thing I did was went to rajkumaar Yudhishthir's Chamber.

Yudhishthir's pov

I was looking out from the window, I didn't know what to do I was not greedy for the throne I knew what Duryodhans reaction would be he would create a scene in the entire sabha more than anything I didn't want to disappoint him no matter what, he was family.

I was lost in my. Thoughts when a dasi walked in for asking my permission to let Rajkumaari Anandita in. I was surprised, she at this time. I told the daasi to let her in.

"Rajkumaar yudhishthir" She called out.

"You at this hour Rajkumari, is there anything I can do for you" I asked straight away.

"I wanted to talk to you" She said.
I immediately nodded and asked her to take a seat we sat facing each other.

"Listen Rajkumar, Bua told me that you will be declared as the yuvraj tomorrow and she really is tensed for all of you can you tell me everything in detail, the issues y'all have, some events from that past or anything" She said.

Generally, am not a person who speaks out about anything to anyone no matter how important it is but I really wanted to tell her everything.

I told her about all the events from pitashree passing away, to the way we were treated at the palace, to bheem being poisoned, to the troubles we faced at guru drones ashram because of him, the kala pradarshan incident, to them being tied up at panchal by maharaj drupad.
I literally forgot all my problems I was the one who heard people, but for the first time someone was there to hear me without interruptions without judgements and anything.