Criterion for repudiation

"You can go back to Dwarka, you know" Yudhishthir said.
"Of course , and like am some godhead the only one who endured the gigantic conflagration,"  Anandita said as she looked at the Morpankh.

"No but, it's been so long you haven't been there, Shriman Balram Vasudev, Pitashree maa and maata all of them they miss you Anandita," Yudhishthir said.

"I know as much as I do," Anandita said "That little kid doesn't even know I exist, I wanted to see him clench him in my hands play with him," Anandita said with anguish. "Dau has always been this overprotective person for all of us, I've seen him as an obedient son a nurturing brother, seen him become an incredible husband I wanna recognize the father in him," Anandita said as she figured out Balram and revatis child would now be three months old.

"I know anandita, kids are a clump of joy they lighten everyone's life up to don't worry will see him or her soon" Yudhishthir faced Anandita. She smiled at him

"as of know am eagerly holding off for Bheem's little one, god how long is it going to take" Anandita babbled. "Umm, I thought it usually takes 9 months" Yudhishthir teased Anandita.

"Arya!" Anandita called out "Am serious like two more months am supposed to wait for that little one" Anandita smiled Hidimba was seven months pregnant with Bheems child. "Am sure he's going to be very obedient, he doesn't trouble her at all and she's having a great time" Anandita added.

"Who'd know better than the Jyeshtha Mata" Yudhishthir said.
"jyeshtha Mata" Anandita reiterated "Arya, I have always been the smallest in everything and am unexpectedly jyeshtha Maata this is a little frightening but okay" Anandita giggled.

"His attachment towards his choti maa is the most delicate thing ever," Revati said as she looked at her 3-month-old.

"Nisatha has my whole heart, all of it" Rukmini laughed as she nuzzled the baby.

"Only if Choti was here it's almost going to be more than a year now," Revati said as she looked down in disappointment.
"Jiji, if they are hard times, they are good times, have theology," Rukmini said "We'll meet choti very soon Jiji, very soon I just wish she's doing fine" Rukmini added.

"Arya, it's time," Radha said as she stared at Adiratha "Radha let him. Freshen up" Adiratha said looking at eager Radha.
"Maata, what's for dinner," Karna said as he stepped in chafing a light dhoti and disembarking his jewellery.

"Sit you'll know, everything is of your choice," Radha said as she assisted him Karn started eating and Radha stared at him awkwardly "How's everything at the palace," She asked "yeah everything is good, I might have to leave for Anga within a day or two," He said as he took morsels.

"Putra, I, " Radha said "tell me maa" Karn replied "Look karn I know you have commitments and" Radha fumbled.
"Maa.you aren't good at making stuff up so just come to the point tell me what it is," Karn said as he looked at his mother struggling.

"Uff! Okay, so your father's friend Ramgopaal kaka's daughter Medha" As Radha told Karn looked at her in commotion "Umm, I was thinking that I would officially ask her hand for you" Radha said karn stopped eating. "Maata, all. This marriage all where is all this coming from and what do you mean by officially" Karn muttered in annoyance.

"I she kind of likes you and not that your fathers didn't talk about it," Radha said "Karn Putra we all need someone" Radha tried to explain "Maa please all this makes zero sense," Karn told. "Karn, at least go see her tomorrow you won't relinquish something and the conclusion is all. Up to you" She said.

"Fine whatever," Karn said as he walked out "Karn your food," Radha said as she looked at a half dispersed plate "No I'm done" Karn stormed out and raced away in his horse. Radha and Adirath looked down in dissatisfaction.