The Colour of Love

"Bhratashree, get ready, we'll paint you all yellow today," Bheem said.

"Yes, Bhratashree please don't rub the philosophy of behaviour and conduct on our faces today" Nakul added.

"Nakul, bold of you to assume we'll obey him today," Arjun told

Kunti walked in with a doozy Angwastra neatly crinkled on a brass plate. "Yudhishtir it's time now, drape this around and come down to the garden" She handed it over.

"Oho, I thought Maata was here to her favourite's rescue" Arjun teased.

A mystified Kunti asked, "Rescue..from what".

"All of us made a plan of dyeing jyesth YELLOW" Sahadev told.

"Aha! I see well, in that case, count me in, I'm not going to intrude today" Kunti chuckled.

"Maata" Yudhishtir lamented.

"What, now go get ready" Kunti ordered.

"See, Anandita I told you, how stunning you look, this outfit is so ethical for the Haldi ceremony" Subhadra dressed Anandita up, for the convention.

Anandita was lifeless, she was robotic now, she only did what was determined to be done, she couldn't care about anything, she felt like her soul forfeited.

All she did was inhale and exhale, and walk if she was made to. She was slashed to an extent where smiling for formality felt like an absurd chore.

The only person she ever trusted, the only person she loved with all her heart, the only person she would give up her entire family and bonds for, she let her entire life for a toss, made prophecies to her and rescinded her in the middle of the night, leaving her in Darkness forever.

Maybe, it wouldn't have been that of a task, marrying Yudhishtir, he was her best friend, if the person she loved didn't leave her on the seaside, that sucked her like a quicksand, the moon was repentant to witness, and hid behind the glooms.

"Maata where is the Haldi," Bhadre asked in enthusiasm.

"I told you to get it no from Kunti, you forgot, bhadre," Devaki said.

"Oh no am sorry I'll get it right away" Subhadra rushed.

"Anandita, you alright, you look gorgeous," Devaki said tears forming at the brim of her eyes.

Anandita bobbed, Devaki caressed her.

Subhadra walked to the garden which was on the other side of the palace, where all the kurus we're rejoicing the haldi of their Yuvraj.

As she walked through she saw a well-built man hindering

"What do you want," Arjun asked.

Subhadra smiled ear to ear "Let me in Rajkumar am here to grab Haldi for Anandita if Yuvraj is done, the same gunk shall be applied on Anandita" She said.