The Beginning of an End

"Who is this nincompoop who has no idea, he's obstructing the way of Yuvraj of Hastinapur" Duryodhan yelling as his Chariot heeded by mamashree his best friend and his brother stood in the middle of the parkways of Panchal.

"Mitra calm down I'll see who it is," Karna said as he Got off his Chariot. " why is this sutaputra moving toward us, Arjun I am confiding you I am going to swat him on his face right away for everything he and his sickening friend has done," Bheem told gritting his teeth as it was bheem and arjuns carriage that got clasped in the waterhole.

"What happened Anandita" Yudhishthir asked as he saw a restless Anandita. "I have this terrific suspicion I don't know everything feels bizarre and I" Anandita gasped they say a woman has an incredibly sharp sixth sense and of course how would she even be unaware of her love and her standing on the exact portion of the soil.

"Calm down. You keep worrying about all superfluous things" Yudhishthir replied.

Arjun adored the moment of putting up with the wheel out of the waterhole which he disseminated with his brother he was unfamiliar of the warm smiles Karn Arjun exchanged were heartfelt. It touched Arjun he swerved a deaf ear to Bheem's harangues.

"Arjun, let's go behind the temple we'll find a lot of mud it'll help us and bhabhi has indicated she needs muds only from the ghats," Bheem told as bheem Arjun now walked towards the temple.

"Bhratashreee... Thereeee" Arjun pulled bheem as he strolled towards the temple looking at the bhog that was prevailing composed.
Bheem cold-shoulder as the boys set off to the riverside.

"Du... Duryodhan" Nakul yelled as he looks at duryodhan's chariot passed by Their hut. "And put it here so that once these people co... " Anandita stopped midway as she looked at him staring at the empty road.

"Na. Nakul" Anandita dabbed nakul as he came out of his thoughts "Ha yeah. Yes, bhabhi tell me" He said as he dried his throat.
"Where you lost little boy, are you okay," She asked. "Bhabhi, I just saw Duryodhan, Mamashree Shakuni, Dushassan and Angraj Karna" Anandita lagged to acknowledge she froze.

Only if she dreamed that what she heard wasn't is not true she knew the catastrophe that was going to transpire in front of her is she came face to face with him.

"Bhabhi I know what are you guessing about I don't know how is everything going to circulate by the way you were telling something'
Nakul spoke to stoned Anandita.

" Bhabhi" Nakul called once again, only if she answered back he ran to his brother She had a sentiment flooding down, yet feeling apathetic
"Anandita, anandita" Yudhishthir wiggled her she looked at him
"Anandita what happened, it's okay they won't be able to figure out," Yudhishthir said as he held her by her wrist she nodded blankly.

"Arjun, where are you lost I served long back you haven't even eaten one morsel," Kunti said as bheem and Arjun came home after accumulating all the mud, but one thing Arjun couldn't take off was his sights from the extensively glamorous girl of aryavrat not because she was like. Stunning, but there was something about her essence that echoed through her eyes.

"Yeah, look at Bharata bheem he ate everything at the temple bhoj and now he isn't even leaving one-grain" Nakul taunted getting a bang from bheem.

"Yeah, yes maata I," Arjun said as he took his first nibble, "god my sons they live in some other world only, no? " She giggled as she served nakul.

Back in the palace, Panchali told everything to her friend, her excitement recognized no fringes. She was delighted She had faith.

"Jiji umm, bhojan" Chandrabha walked in to call Draupadi and krishna. "Govind let's go," Draupadi said as she turned on walking "Haa Sakhi you go I'll follow" Krishna chuckled as the Ladies went awry this man and his leelas. Draupadi shuffled.