The Parch

"Yeah, please don't tug pitashree's name through the sludge Bhratashree," Nakul said as the brothers stood at the castle's gate.

"Nakul, so you are trying to say I have an unnatural appetite" Bheem roared.

"Samajhdar ko ishara kaafi hai"  Nakul quoted.

"The audacity nakul," Bheem said "Am tired with both of you, what's wrong," Kunti said as she walked to the boys.

"Maata, Bharata-nakul" Both the boys mumbled concurrently
"Quiet both of you, am tired of your harangues"Kunti faked disappointment. 

"These two are my finest boys" Kunti said as she caressed Sahadev and Arjun. "And where is my eldest one," Kunti asked as she saw a sore Nakul gaping behind she turned around to discover her eldest one indeed "Pranipat Rajmaata" Karn greeted Kunti, the latter blessed him.

"Am waiting inside, if all of this is done, just call for me we'll start off?" Nakul said as he seethed inside. "yeah, am hungry going to go pick some laddoos, ill see you" Bheem walked out. "Bharata, wait" Arjun jogged and joined Bheem. "You wanna leave too," Kunti asked with anguish as she glimpsed an uneasy sahadev standing. Sahadev walked out with his head hung low.

"Putra, am sorry for their misbehaviour it's just that" "Its okay Raajamata, I understand doesn't really matter" Kunti was displeased by the way her sons behaved she was voiceless, but Karn never really cared about the five of them, he did about Arjun may be professionally and Yudhishtir privately maybe. 

"Arjun, I fail to discern why is that sutaputra always around our Maata," Bheem said munching.  To which Arjun replied "Yeah, and Maa is affluent with him as well, she has this admiration and affection towards him, strange"

"What are you people doing here, where are the other two and where is Maata," Yudhishtir said Yudhishtir and Anandita were equipped to leave.

"Yeah, Maata is with that.. umm, waiting there talking to kakishree and all" Bheem said as he recognized Ananditas presence and he was very well conscious about how she hated people subverting someone based on their origin, but she was superfluously susceptible about it.

Soon Arjun Nakul and Sahadev scaled the chariot, Yudhishtir and Anandita on one, and Bheem and Kunti on the other. 

"Bhratashree, Maata told me that Angraj asked her to take care of herself and also told her that if she wants we can all stay back, more like he suggested her to do so," Sahadev told to Arjun.

"He hates us Sahadev isn't it apparent that he wouldn't want us to go and pray for our Pitashree's serenity," Nakul said.  Arjun and Sahadev nodded in disappointment. 

"Panipat Yuvraj, Pranipat Rajmata" A synthetic purochan greeted them, the Pandavas and Kunti greeted purochan and his family.

"Anandita, what are you marvelling at," Yudhishtir asked as Anandita looked around the castle and its surroundings 

"Arya, why is the palace in the outskirts of the central town and it looks cynical also," Anandita said. "yes, Anandita the palace is quite out of place" Yudhishtir agreed.

"Purochan why is the palace in the outskirts and not in the inner town," Arjun asked as he listened to Anandita and Yudhishtir converse.

"Rajkumar, all of you came all the way from Hastinapur for your extravagances and conveniences we had to build a palace in the outskirts as there wasn't enough place in the town," purochan said, Arjun still not convinced.

"Why is everything so murky, yall dont light lanterns or what" Nakul kidded. "No, Rajkumar," Purochan said. Nakul was appalled and so were the others.