Contemporary Advents

"Putra, you are known as Dharmraj, and I know I don't have to confide you about anything, but the father in me just wants to say, please take care of my daughter, she's reserved, I know she won't let you down, but if someday, she does something wrong, please forgive her" Vasudev folded his palms.

Some mistakes can neither be forgotten nor be forgiven by the human heart. Krishna thought.

"Pitashree, I thought, I was your son," Yudhishtir said.

"Yes, Putra you are my son, you are as dear to me as Anandita, but" Vasudev was voiceless.

"Exactly, pitashree am your son, trust me I'll cherish nurture and protect Anandita till the end, and we are human beings we all make mistakes, and honestly I haven't ever seen Anandita making them, in fact, I should be telling this you" He folded his hands and said "Pitashree, I'll protect Anandita and give her a joyful life, and if I ever commit a mistake or oversight something please forgive me" He added.

An emotional Vasudev nodded and hugged Yudhishtir, the later paid back with respect and acknowledgement.

"Anandita dip your palms in this and press your palms against the wall, leaving your arm prints" Rohini instructed.

Anandita did the exact, she looked around for the last time.

"Anandita, I'm going to miss you so much, you weren't boisterous but still we are going to miss your silent presence so much, Anandita you have my heart all of it" Subhadra hugged her sister, she wept uncontrollably.
"I don't know how am I going to manage without you" She added.

"Jiji, no, you want me to remember this crying picture of yours, am supposed to smile when I remember you, all of you," Anandita said wiping her tear smeared face.
"And you'll soon come live with us" She whispered nuzzling Subhadra. Making the later scoff.

"Anandita, your mother loves you, I know I have the best daughter in the world and she won't let me down ever, saubhagyawati bhava putri, I'll miss the way you instructed me about anything and everything, since your preadolescence I still wonder if am your mother or you are mine, "Rohini said hugging Anandita

"Maa, please take care and don't run around, you are ageing now you need to take care" a worried Anandita said.
"I don't want you falling sick and hurting yourself in my absence" she added.

"Bhabhi I'm more than enthusiastic for our little one, Please take care of yourself and I'll miss the way you compelled me to eat when I skipped my meals, I'll miss everything about you," Anandita said holding Revatis hands

"Anandita, trust me, my life is not going to be the same anymore, who will I feed now, I have seen you evolve into a beautiful human in and out, stay healthy and prosperous may you have a vivid life ahead" Revati hugged Anandita. She always wished for Ananditas good, and Revati was very empirical.

"Choti, am sorry I couldn't help you out in any way I indisputably am, I just want to say endow your everything to this marriage, it won't happen overnight it's going to take a lot of time and effort, but choti there's no wound that time cannot heal, I know. you'll take care of everyone, but please, please take care of yourself" Rukmini said hugging Anandita.

 you'll take care of everyone, but please, please take care of yourself" Rukmini said hugging Anandita