Perception of Treachery

"What was wrong with him did you see that? , more like what was wrong with them" Yudhishthir asked startled after Hidimba and Bheem contended to finish the gooseberries.

"Arya, easy,  you know Bheems diet right" Anandita talked with Yudhishthir. "Yeah, I do but like umm what, greatly what's with the girl I haven't ever seen a girl eat so much at once" Yudhishthir reckoned.

"Oh God, Sexist you are, maybe she has a decent diet, Arya stop refereeing," Anandita said as she looked at Bheem and Hidimba having a heartful conversation from a degree.

"Also, Anandita you didn't eat much, what happened," Yudhishthir asked. "Umm, not to be choosy but like, I umm don't like Gooseberries" Anandita flinched.

Yudhishthir cracked up "It's okay, you know there are a lot of things people loathe," Yudhishthir said. "I don't dislike a lot of things I try my best not to loathe on anyone, because" Before she completed yudhishthir said "Hmm, so What does Vasudev say" Three months into the marriage, He was too used to Anandita citing her dear brother at every aspect of their conversation.

She chuckled at his gestures, the yudhishthir she believed he is was entirely distinct from what he was "Umph, he says that if we have compassion even for the microscopic straws, the world would be a better place and, most importantly we will be a...

She chuckled at his gestures, the yudhishthir she believed he is was entirely distinct from what he was "Umph, he says that if we have compassion even for the microscopic straws, the world would be a better place and, most importantly we will be at peace with our selves" She said smiling.

"I wish I could live the way you live" Yudhishthir adored her thoughts her upbringing and the conscientious soul she was "No, Arya it's your life you live it the way you want to live it," She said. "Just because my thoughts and their requisition have an explicit blow on my life, doesn't inescapably mean that's gonna happen to you" She clarified.

"But, my obligations my commitments everything has to subside into place," He said. "Okay no, your responsibilities as a son, as an elder brother, as a husband, and if aspects get better as a king is at their place, you have time for everything," She said. "But what do you do for yourself, what do you give to the person that you are," She asked, yudhishthir introspected. "Nothing," He said.

"What has intrigued you?" She asked "Ah, what," He asked in astonishment. "Yeah, as in what do you like, have you ever come across something that enthralled you and you've wished that you wanted to try it" She explained "So, once Jiji told me that Arjun plays impressive sitar, so. You know something like that" She suggested.

Yudhishthir remembered Dusshhala painting, the colours fascinated him he always sat near her when she coloured.
"Dusshhala" He smiled, "Dusshhala?" Anandita reiterated.

"Anandita you know whenever dusshhala painted, it, it enchanted me the way she trotted her scuffles on the canvas, the colours that brought her thinkings to life all of that consoled me, I always kind of wanted to paint," He said with satisfaction, "Amazing Arya, then we can learn to paint, that way you can give time to yourself, your feelings and prosper as a human being," Anandita said.