twenty one !

ૂ   ⋆   ゚ ✰   ༅  ✶

ATLANTIS

........................................

𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 — 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
»↷ 021. SOMETHING THERE
🈲 🆘 🈴

"kida! kida, wait up!" she stopped herself in the hallway, turning to smile at the boy who was now doubled over in front of you, his hands on his knees. she smiled down at him, waiting patiently for him to say whatever it was he needed to say. "i've been meaning to tell you this for...a while. i uh, i li-" stiles' voice was cut off by kida's phone ringing, scott's name flashing up on the screen. she gave him a sympathetic smile, answering her phone with a sad look.

"hey, scotty. what's going on?" kida gave stiles a sad smile, rushing away as she spoke to scott on the phone. she leant over to kiss stiles' cheek, mumbling about how scott needed to talk to her about something, and asked her to meet him. "can it wait? i'm sorry, sti." she rushed away to find her werewolf counterpart, feeling her body get pulled into coach's office by her arm, coming face to face with scott. "hi, scotty." she leant against the desk, scott standing in front of her and smiling crookedly. "what did you wanna talk to me about?" he inches closer towards his best friend, his legs on either side of hers.

"you know when i locked everyone in that room the other night? do you know why i did it?" kida nodded slowly, reaching her hands out to feel scott's foreheads and cheeks for a fever. she knew it was the full moon, but he was acting weird. "to protect everyone. what's going on?" she glanced around her to find an exit, but scott's body was blocking her from leaving the room when she needed to. "allison wasn't grateful. would you be grateful?" she furrowed her brows, trying to shove past scott and towards the door, wanting to go and find stiles.

"maybe she was just scared. maybe she thought you were just l-leaving her?" kida gulped audibly, her body being held tightly to the desk by scott, as his eyes turned darker than usual. she wanted nothing more than to run out of that room and into stiles' arms, but she knew that whatever scott wanted to do, he'd do it. "i'm gonna go find stiles, okay? he can help talk to you." she patted his shoulder gently, her wrist getting caught in the tight grip of his hand. she scoffed, trying to pry her arm away, but to no avail. "scott. let me go." she glared at him, pulling her wrist towards her body.

"have i ever told you how beautiful you are?" kida have him a weary glance, trying her best to escape his clutches. "yes, all the time. now let me go and stop being a creep." he backed her into the wall, holding her body between his own and the pale blue wall behind her, his hands either side of her head. "maybe i should show you. stiles doesn't have the guts to admit he likes you, i can treat you better." now, normally if scott would have said that stiles liked her, she would've jumped for joy, but in this situation, she hated it.

scott dipped his head down, connecting their lips in a rushed and forceful kiss, making her grimace and try to push his body off of hers. when his hand flew to her chest she let out a battle cry, lifting her knee to connect with his crotch, making his groan in pain and drop the floor. "fucking creep." she screamed as she rushed out of the locker room, her eyes scanning the halls for any sign of stiles. until she realised they had practice, and that's where she should be.

"stiles! stiles, where the fuck are you?" she spotted him on the bench, but scott had beaten her to it. she rolled her eyes, taking a seat next to stiles and leaning her head on his shoulder gently. she let out a small sigh, wiping away a stray tear that began to fall on her cheek. "you okay, kie?" she only nodded, putting her helmet on and making her way to the field to line up behind the boys. when scott was stopped in his path by two other players, kida winced, but then soon silently cheered because of what he'd just done.

until he went again, shoving his stick into stiles' chest, and flipping those two same players over his shoulder, and hitting danny in the face with his stick. she winced, rushing over to danny and checking on him. when stiles began questioning why the hell scott had done that, he just walked away, leaving a dumbstruck stilinski in his wake. it was then that kida let the tears fall, and she rushed over to stiles, who wrapped her in his arms. "i need to talk to you. alone." he nodded, pulling her away from the team and into an empty classroom.

"he did what?" stiles was seething, and kida could practically see the steam coming out of his ears. she chewed her lips nervously, pulling at a loose thread on her jersey. "it wasn't his fault. it's the full moon, it's making him crazy. it wouldn't have happened if i would've just not gone to see him." kida began hyperventilating, making stiles crouch down in front of her and rest his hands on her thighs. his hands moved to cup her cheeks, making her look him straight in the eye, her breathing getting slower. "it's not your fault, kie. it'll never be your fault."

she nodded, looking at their compromising position and smiling gently. their faces were mere centimetres away from each other, and in her eyes, it was now or never. "ah, what the hell?" she laced her arms around his neck, pulling their lips to connect in a sweet kiss. their lips danced together in a slow waltz, stiles' thumb running across her cheekbone delicately, as if she'd break if he was too rough. her hands stayed tightly around his neck, pulling the boy down to her level from her seat at the table. the two had melted into one another's touch, making them sigh in content when they pulled away.

"i'm sorry i ha-" kida was cut off by a soft peck on the lips from stiles, who just caressed her cheek gently and let his hands fall to her thighs. "stiles, i've been meaning to tell you something. i like you. like, a lot more than friends." he grinned down at her, his hands rubbing soft circles on the skin of her exposed thighs, making her shiver and smile back in utter delight. "yeah, well. i like you too." the two of them couldn't stop the huge grins on their faces, and all thought of scott and kida's little debacle had been long forgotten by now.

"so, does this mean we're-" kida was cut off by stiles' lips once again, the buzzcutted boy doing his best to savour the moment of her lips on his. "yeah. yeah we are." she grinned up at him, wrapping her legs around his waist and kicking her arms around his neck. "great. oh my god, wait." he frowned, cupping his hands around her cheeks again and making her look at him. "what? are you okay?" she nodded with a great grin again, her hands playing with the small hairs on the back of his neck. "i'm great. i just realised that i can stiles fucking stilinski my boyfriend." he dipped his head down again, catching her lips in a chaste kiss.

"and i get to call kida nadakh my girlfriend."