chapter fifteen

MADILYN HOLLEY

"Madi love, come sit down. We need to show you something."

Confused, I walked over to Liam and a half-naked Harry sitting on the couch and sat on the coffee table in front of them.

"What's going on?" I asked. At first I thought that the issue would have been that Liam caught Harry here and was angry, but Harry said they had something to show me. I had no idea what they would be needing to show me, so to say I was nervous was an understatement.

"Okay," Liam started, "you know that we discussed whether we should keep our friendship private from the public or if we should put it out there and you said it's be easier for your career to not be tied to mine."

I responded that I did and nodded for him to continue.

"Well someone noticed my reflection in your bathroom when I filmed your house tour and it's become a bit of an ordeal on twitter." He said, scratching the back of his neck nervously.

"Oh no." I mumbled.

"That's not the only thing." Liam said. "Harry?"

Harry looked at me apologetically before handing me his phone and saying, "The fan I took pictures with last night took pictures of us together and posted them on twitter too, and people made connections to your YouTube channel and your video with Liam."

I looked down at his phone seeing a picture of Harry and the girl from last night next to a photo of Harry and I. It was taken from behind Harry so you couldn't really see him, but there was a clear view of me. I had my hand in his hair and I was looking at him like a schoolgirl in love with a dopey smile on my face. Any other day I'd say that it was a cute photo, but seeing it blowing up on twitter was not really the time.

My career would never be the same now that I had my name tied to two of the boys from one of the most famous boy bands in the world. I'm not saying it's their fault or I blame them, it's just hard to have your life stay the same once the directioners get ahold of you. I read a few comments and tweets silently before looking up to see Liam and Harry staring back at me, waiting for some kind of response.

"So where do we go from here?" I asked as I turned Harry's phone off and handed it back to him.

"We were hoping you could tell us that." Liam responded.

"Well there's nothing I can do about it." I said, "It's out now so I guess we just keep on moving forward?"

"Did you want to address anything? Or just carry on like none of it's happening." Harry asked.

"I might address it on my channel, as long as you two are okay with it."

"I'm fine with anything you do, but would you send it to me before you post it so I can show my team? I don't want to have to deal with all of their nagging afterwards so it may be easier to show them before." Liam replied.

"Of course Lee, do you want me to send it to you to Harry?" I asked, turning to meet his gaze.

"That would be nice, thank you." He replied with a smile.

"Okay great, give me two seconds and I'll be right back, this girl's about to quite literally pee her pants." I stated as I jumped up and started towards the bathroom.