o78

|¦ Messenger ¦|

Perseus Delos Santos
Active now

I read this somewhere:

We cannot write our best written story in just one paper. We would crumpled some papers and then scratch out words, erase grammatical errors or rewrite everything all over again. We would drink a lot of coffee at night just to finish a sentence, we might spill them on papers that's why we're going to rewrite everything again. We might ran out of ideas, be not satisfied with our own work or not sure how to start it, but we can start with a dot. Connect words in it, form sentences, and then express an idea. We might become tired of writing and trying, but a writer never give up on their works. That's the spirit of a writer.

Akala ko kasi, ganito rin magmahal kaya sinubukan ko Hera. We cannot find our soulmates sa isang subukan lang na magmahal. We would crumpled someone's heart, scratch out their names, erase some people and try to love again another person.  We would drink a lot of trust but that person will just spill them that's why we're going to start all over again, but with another person. We might ran out of patience, be not satisfied with that person or not sure how to start with them, but we can always start again with another. Connect with her, form love, and express it to her. We might become tired of loving and trying, but a writer never give up. That's the spirit of writer.

Pasensiya na kung isa ka sa sinubukan ko, pero wala pa rin akong mahanap na pagmamahal. Akala ko mahahanap ko na, you're too perfect, kaya how come na hindi kita magawang mahalin pabalik?

Maybe I'm confused? Scared? Afraid? Too preoccupied with my paper and pen? I don't know, I just can't Hera.

Pasensiya rin kung ngayon lang ako ulit nakapagparamdam para humingi ng tawad.

I just want to tell you that you are worthy and you are lovable. Hindi dahil hindi kita masuklian ng pagmamahal ay hindi ka kamahal-mahal. I'm just worried na baka you're doubting yourself just because of what I did.

I'm sorry, sana mahanap mo na ang tunay na saya sa puso mo. I hope we can be friends.
Seen 1:09 am