- Briefing -

Dark streets, dark eyes and danger.

Slightly different from the description, but that was your warning.

Still here?

Awesome.

You're either stupid or brave. Whichever it is, you'll fit in great :D

So, let's get this bit of briefing over before we kick some ass.

If you've read any of our other books- yes, this is a little different. No Narnia- sorry :(- but it's still Sanya & Lilith!

However, this book wouldn't exist if it wasn't for RawzaReza

Sanya (EdsGryff), the better half of the brains behind this account had never seen Supernatural when we started writing. Shocker, ikr.

I (NaturallyNarnian ) had never seen The Vampire Diaries. Please, don't hurt me.

RawzaReza, and so was very much a middle ground for all this. She's amazing, as you'll see from the difference between this book and our others- so please make sure to check out her other work, too (after you've read this, of course).

But, all flattery aside, you don't have to know both of these fandoms to read this!

I'll stop rambling now.

Enjoy!

Sidenote from Leah: For the SPN fans- it won't fit exactly, specifically anywhere in the timeline- but it's fanfiction and Cass is still adorable so I'm sure you won't hate us too much.

Sidenote from Sanya: TVD fans- Caroline is still enthusiastic and bossy, Damon is still snarky and psychopathic, and Stefan still has his Porsche and hero hair, so how much has changed, really?

A New Chapter up every Friday & Sunday!

Cast

Jensen Ackles as Dean Winchester

-

Jared Padalecki as Sam Winchester