First day, or second?

The cluttering sound against the floor is muffled by the students laughs. Your crutches of course brings attention to you; which also causes others to think "I haven't seen her before".

Shirabu walks right behind you and is ready to catch you if you fall.

"Walk faster or I'll kick your crutch."

"Shirabu, don't be so mean!" The black-haired boy responds and glares angrily behind him.

"It's okay Goshiki-san, if he kicks my crutch I'll kick him where his grandchildren will feel it."

"Ouch?" Shirabu says salty and glares down on the ground.

You laugh at him before entering your homeroom class. The bell rings and students sit down on the seats across the room: Shirabu sits down in the very front and Goshiki sits down besides you.

Please no introducing me please no introduction please no introductio-

"Goodmorning class!"

Your teacher walks in to the room and everyone stands up and says goodmorning. He settles down on his desk beneath the board and catches your eye.

"As you might remember, yesterday we were to have a new member in our class but they were absent!"

Everyone shoots a look at you and you try to mantain a straight face. Ew don't look at me like that you disgusting plums.

"Today we have, if you may introduce yourself, them here!" You sigh at his exclamation.

"Pass."

"Sorry, what?"

"Nothing, I'm L/n Y/n and I'm from Kagoshima. Glad to make your acquaintance, please take care of me."

Your lazy tone seems to bug the teacher, but he figures that you probably feel uncomfortable when moving far away.

"Alright, but now let's begin the day."

The rest of the homeroom class goes by slowly. E x t r e m e l y slowly, in fact you almost fall asleep. Goshiki slightly squeezes your arm and whispers;

"L/n, stay awake it's only two minutes left..."
"Ugh."

You sit straight up instead of resting your upper body on the table as before. Thankfully you only suffer a short while before the bell rings and you're dismissed onto next class.

"What do we have now?" You ask Shirabu who's already reading a book thoroughly. Goshiki glances at him nervously.

"Uh, we have PE" he answers instead of Shirabu.

"Bruh PE? What am I supposed to do now?"

"Just go there and explain that you can't walk properly and need crutches?"

"Or I can just go to the café during that time and skip the lesson."

"But they need to know when you're hurt so that your grades don't-"

"Too much of a bother. I don't want to go all the way out there and then back inside. If they wonder, just say I'm skipping or something."

His stance tells you that he's not sure what to do exactly. Shirabu stands still besides you while reading.

"Alright bye now, see you at tech!"

"Bye L/n!" They say in unison before walking off.

So what shall I do now? Maybe I should go check out the clubs or something, I saw some posters and I should check them!

You walk shakily through the halls with the only sound being your crutches against the floor; and the teachers loud talking at their lectures which is heard clearly through the walls.