Never stay up late on a school day

Lmao what's happening to me? I've written like 5 chapters over the span of 2 days.

Anygays about the "Two and a third" thing, lmao that was a joke. It doesn't mean anything in particular. It just sounded pretty catchy when I wrote it in a sentence. Don't kill me 😄

Also, I've gotten writer's block but I have some chapters already written but I'll space out the publishing a bit
———

Shirabu sighs loudly once the bathroom door's closed.

He tries to calm down by resting his arms against the sink. While trying to calm down his breath he shrugs.

"If she likes him so be it. I can't do anything about it anyways."

"Shirabu...?"

He jumps at the sound of her voice and unlocks the door.

"Yes, y/n?"

"..." She stands up and walks over to his bed. She lays down on it and closes her eyes. He follows her with his gaze and a question mark appears on his face.

"Do you like Semi?" He asks her as he sits down on the mattress, right by her stomach.

She starts to draw circles on his back and shakes her head.

"I don't. I don't do that stuff." She calmly says.

"Oh, alright." He answers. Just as he's about to stand up she pulls him down to lay down with her.

"Shirabu?"

"... Yes?"

His heart bumps harshly in his chest.

"Are you jealous of me and Semi?"

He opens his eyes wide open and look up in the ceiling.

"No?..."

"I know you are Shirabu."

"... Then why did you ask?"

"I wanted to see if you'd lie to me."

"Oh, I'm sorry-"

"Don't apologise. I already knew you were bisexual anyways."

He sits abruptly up.

"What did you say y/n?"

"I already know you're bisexual. But I promise I won't take Semi away from you. He's all yours." She smiles at him softly then hops off the bed and to hers.

The male has to process her words thoroughly.

"What do you mean..."

She looks at him as if he's stupid.

"What do you think?"

"To be honest I don't understand at all. First off I'm not bisexual, and if I was I wouldn't have Semi as my first choice, and second of all why would I be jealous?"

"WAIT- You aren't bisexual?"

"No."

"I-I'm so sorry!"