Can't wait

"Woah! They're really good..." You whine as you watch Inarizaki warm up. "I shouldn't have been so secure about you guys winning..."

"NE?! I t-think we can win easily, with just a bit of fighting!" Goshiki exclaims and smiles proudly.

"Your smile makes me get anorexia." Shirabu butts in and dribbles with a ball.

"Shirabu Urusai!"

"You're causing a ruckus." Kawanishi says and also comes up to stand around you.

Now since they created a half circle, the rest of the team comes up to you too.

"O-oh, uhm.."

"What is it?" Reon politely asks and dries a pearl of sweat away.

"Uhm..."

Washijo senses awkwardness from miles away and comes up to you.

"Begin with recieves!!!"

"HAI!!!"

They begin to line up, ready to spike and recieve.

While they don't see you, a certain someone pokes your shoulder.

"Hm?" You question and turn around. "Miya-san, ohayo."

"Hey."

"Uh, is something up?"

"No, just wanted to check in with ye. Shiratorizawa ain't too bad."

"I know. Inarizaki isn't bad either."

"Hm."

"... Was it anything else? You should train with your teammates you know."

"I know, they can go on without me though."

"Hmm, can they though?" You tease and push him towards them. "Thank you for earlier, now go."

"Yikes, already getting denied?" A lazy voice says from somewhere.

You look around to see where the second voice comes from; someone spoke with the Kanto dialect.

"Urusai, Suna."

"Suna?" You ask and look at a boy who walks up to the two of you.

"Osu. Oi, who's this?" Suna asks and looks at you, then Osamu.

"This is L/n-chan."

"Chan?!" You exclaim but get ignored. The two boys talk above your head.

"Didn't know you had a girlfriend from Miyagi." Suna mumbles and chuckles at your terrified state.

"She's not my girlfriend."

"So she's single?"

You stand dumbfounded listening to their conversation.

"Yes I am single but-"

"Ye are? Oh. Mind me gettin' your number then?" Osamu interrupts and steps closer to you.

"Stop it, you're making her uncomfortable." Suna snickers and takes your hand in his, pulling you away from Osamu.