Sarukawa Tech

Lmao alright, so the reason why I'm not
really writing about the gameplay is
bc I find it weird to write about
executing a sport. I don't know why,
but it's just really really uncomfort-
able. So, if you are here for the volleyball
gameplay you're horribly out in the
wrong (:

-----------

"Now presenting the starting lineup for Shiratorizawa, Miyagi.

Number 1, Ushijima Wakatoshi.

Number 4, Ohira Reon.

Number 5, Tendou Satori.

Number 8, Goshiki Tsutomu.

Number 10, Shirabu Kenjirou.

Number 12, Kawanishi Taichi.

Libero, number 14, Yamagata Hayato."

The crowd goes feral and your ears are almost breaking at this point, because of the squealing fangirls.

"Geez..." You mutter while gripping your board tighter. The commentator announces both of the coaches' names and they bow while you just smile besides them. A camera is directed right at you.

"Now presenting the starting lineup for Sarukawa Tech, Ishikawa.

Number 1, Shiramine Itaru.

Number 3, Wakura Hisahiko.

Number 4, Kanazawa Iori.

Number 8, Shiga Tomonari.

Libero number 9, Wajima Tomokazu.

Number 10, Fukatani Kenrou.

Number 12, Yamashiro Souji."

The players are all positioning themselves on the court, the commentators are lively talking about the players and you are clenching your fists in anticipation.

Please Kawanishi, serve it good...

Kawanishi appears to be very calm and patient, many suspect that he's confident in his serves. In reality, he's very insecure.

"Come on Taichi!" You shout from the bench and cup your hands around your mouth.

He looks in your direction and smiles a little before looking at the referee. The referee eyes a line judge before whistling. Kawanishi throws the ball in the air and swiftly hits it with a high parabola over the net.

YES!! FUCK YEAH!! WOOHOO!

The other team seems decently strong, not anything that Shiratorizawa won't manage to beat though.