Goshiki & Shirabu's night chat

This chapter isn't really needed or anything, it's just a little- angst for you ❤️
———

Shirabu knocks lightly on the door to his teammate.

"Come in, it's open."

The boy opens the door, revealing Goshiki in his kitchen cooking food.

"Shirabu-san."

"Goshiki."

The black haired boy stops chopping vegetables and nods at the other boy, who nods back.

"..."

"..."

"Where's Y/n?"

"She's with Semi in our dorm..."

"Oh."

Goshiki looks down on his hands.

"She's a lot with Semi isn't she?"

"She is. And she talks about him all the time, everything they do together."

"Oh."

They look at eachother and as on a signal they both say:

"You like her too don't you?"

Shirabu stares blankly at the other boy. He lets out a small chuckle.

"Goshiki, I already know you like her. It's very obvious."

"W-well don't you do too?"

Goshiki looks at the other male who becomes quiet, not having any words.

"I, think I love her."

Goshiki stands in awe at his words.

"Love her?"

"Yeah."

"As love as when you're married?"

"I don't know, I care about her a lot. That's just that."

"Do you become jealous when Semi hits on her?" Goshiki asks.

Shirabu frowns.

"Yeah I do. Of course I do, he's the hot one. As if I'd ever have a chance with her. I think she sees me as some kind of brother."

"Yeah... but you two are really close, ne?"

"Yep."

Goshiki starts to pout at his answer.

"I never asked you because I didn't think too much about it, but how did you even get to know Y/n?" Shirabu then asks. Goshiki motions him to sit on a chair besides the kitchen island while he starts to prepare his food again.

"I met her when she was getting her stuff to move in here. I just walked up to her, hahah."

"What did she say?"

"Well I can't remember exactly, but the moment I saw her I thought she was interesting. I couldn't help it. I remember that she was really closed and didn't bother to speak with me for a really long time."