Two and a third

Alright before I start this chapter I just wanted to tell you all that I already have the plot finished. I won't change it even if you ask me to do so, except if I ask. Anyways, some have asked me to focus mainly on Semi. BUT LOOK I HAVE A REALLY SOFT SPOT FOR GOSHIKI AND-

Alright you all will have to see how it turns out. But dw, this is a Semisemi book, so ya will hopefully get the plot you want (;
———-

"Alright, now let's start shall we!!" Tendou says while making himself comfortable.

"Who's starting?" Yamagata asks.

"I'll start!" Tendou exclaims. Everyone stiffens up and glances at the "guess blocker", fearing for what's to come.

"Tsutomu, truth or dare?"

"Uh-" He glances over the boys and you spread around the room.

"Dare?"

Tendou looks at him with a devilish smile.

"I dare you to sit in Kenjirou's lap for 5 turns."

"Oh-"

He tries to hide a disgusted face as he sits down on Shirabu, who's sitting on a beanbag.

"Goshiki, you're breaking my legs."

"Oh, sorry..."

He adjusts and finds a position comfortable for both of them. Well, of course not very comfortable as they might've wanted but still.

"Alright, uhhh, Yamagata truth or dare." Goshik stutters and tries to sit still.

"Truth."

"... What would you do if Kawanishi-san kissed you?"

He stiffens and frowns.

"I don't know? Uh probably say no homo?"

"Alright."

Yamagata, who previously laid down on the floor with his hands in the air now sits up against the sofa right below your legs. You, who sits with your legs crossed, yawn while almost falling asleep.

Yamagata looks up and catches your eye. But as you think he is about to ask you, he looks at Semi instead.

"Eita, truth or dare?"

"... Truth."

"Awh man, boring! Hmm... Who's the prettiest girl you know?"

He blushes and looks at his own hands. They're trembling and he fiddles with them, trying to come up with an answer. You watch him, rather interested in his answer, and patiently wait.

"I- uhh, I only know Y/n so I guess her?.."

Goshiki's eyes fly open at the mention of your first name, along with Shirabu who pouts.

Yamagata smirks but gets smacked in the back of his head by you.

Semi looks around in the room.