Rooftop

Lmao I'm going to
change the ending a bit,
but do you want angst
or ugh happy ending?

Also please read my other
books bc I work a lot
with them too <33
———

She takes his hands and leads him up the stairs. Tipping on her toes she manages to slink through the small gap in the wall from the hall to the room. As she gets inside the room she sees another set of stairs, but these are much rustier and frail. Semi follows right behind her, barely getting through the hole in the wall. She swiftly walks up the stairs, the stairs giving out a screeching sound. Lucky for her, no one can hear as they are in a well isolated room.

"Y/n, how do you know about this way?"

"Goshiki goes here when he wants to stargaze and is tired of the view from his balcony."

She takes his hand once again and leads him through a frail door. He opens it for her and opens his mouth wide at the view.

"W-woah.." He exclaims while walking behind the girl towards the middle of the naked roof.

Your POV

His hand feels perfectly warm in yours. You release it as you step besides him. He opens his mouth in awe at the sight; the stars are twinkling and shining over you as a protecting dome, the vague light from campus contrasts it with a warm tint and the rustic look of the buildings from above makes the scenery look like something out of an 80's film.

"It's beautiful!"

You chuckle and put your jacket on the floor, or rather, the roof. The bag in your hand, full of the snacks he bought earlier, gets to rest besides your legs. He comes to sit down on his shirt too, about 50 cm away.

You both look at the stars for a well amount of time before he says something.

"What do you think happens after you die?" He asks and looks at you sideways.

You scoff. Heartwarming or serious talks aren't your favourite, as they're uncomfortable and unsettling.

"I have no idea. Why?"

"Oh, sorry." He hears the sharp edge in your words.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to sound rude."

He lightly chuckles and glances at you.

"So, why did you transfer here?"

You look down on your hands then sigh. He watches you as you lay down on your back with your eyes towards your new roof, the stars and sky.

"My parents work with very important stuff, they have to move regularly. I searched up some schools here and I chose between this academy or some school called Dateko or something."

"Oh, I've met them when I played matches before."

"Are they any good?"

"They have decent offence I guess... But they're especially good at defense."

"Oh, alright."

Suddenly he stands up from his jacket and takes something out of the bag besides your leg.

"Can you sit up for a second?" He says as he goes behind you.

What is he thinking?

You do as he says and are about to say something just as you hear a click.

"Semisemi, what are you doing?"

"Ah, nothing."

You turn your head and see how he immediately stuffs something behind his back.