Two and a third (pt. 2)

Haven't understood what the title means? Well well.

Anyways I'm dipshit sick and I when i breathe I sound like a tractor 😗✌️
UGH I still feel sorry for Goshiki.
————

You hurry down the stairs of your building after your past class which drew over the time a lot. As you only have a quarter between when school ends and practice, you are usually very stressed on regular days.

Shirabu and Goshiki are already way ahead of you as they ran right when class was dismissed.

I should've run too- fuck!

You quickly change clothes and as you enter the gymnasium, trying to sneakily creep up besides coach, you immediately get hit in the face by a stray ball.

"GAH-" Is all you manage to say before falling down on the ground.

You caress your cheek and pout at the stinging pain from the hit. Coach glances angrily at you and because of that you decide to fill the waterbottles.

You hum lowly while preparing all the waterbottles.

When you walk into the gym again you see the boys standing in a circle kind of chit-chatting.

Fuck fuck fuck are they waiting for their drinks?

"Y/n!" Semi waves at you and you hurry towards him with the whole cart of bottles.

"I'm sorry I made you all wait." You bow towards the boys who just giggle and scoff at your behaviour. Well, you don't want to get hit by that scrawny prune face over there, so you always make sure to behave properly and nicely.

"Y/n!"

You tense at his screeching voice.

He's going to kill me... Did he kill Shirabu and Goshiki?
Wait, where are they?

"Do you know where Shirabu and Goshiki are?" He almost yells, trying to be overheard by the rest of the boys.

"No, uh why are you wondering?"

"Why do you think? THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO BE HERE! Go find them, please." He hastily pushes in front a smile at you. Although he's still very strict, he seems to really have eased towards you.

"Yes, I will look for them."

You grab your bag which is laying on the bench and take out your sweater from it. Your phone falls out of an open pocket and you barely manage to catch it before it falls onto the ground.

Looking at your homescreen you see two messages from Goshiki.

4:12

Shiki
Hey, where are you ?
We're trying to get out of a situation right now. Don't go close to the cafeteria!

4:15

Hey again. Uh, tell coach we're kind of stu

Goshiki? Are you there?

-—————-
No answer.  You grip around your phone with anger, kind of embarrassed that you didn't answer him when he seemed like he was in a pinch.

You decide to ignore it and walk around campus, in case they maybe got stuck with talking to a teacher or something.

As you reach the building where the cafeteria is, you see how two males are standing outside the entrance. With their backs resting on the wall and faces hidden by the little roof their faces are completely undistinguishable.