Tuna Sashimi

[some music to listen to while reading ^]

" GAH- HAYATO!! HAYATO!! WAKE UP!!"

Semi aggressively tries to shake Yamagata awake, but he doesn't budge. He's sleeping like a dead child.

"HAYATO!!!!!!" He slaps him across the face and the boy immediately shoots up from his bed.

"I'M SORRY MUM I WON'T DO IT AGAIN"

"........ What?"

"Oh, it's you. Ughhhh" He groans and muffles his head into his pillow. "What is it?"

"LOOK AT WHAT Y/N TEXTED ME!"

Semi shoves his phone into the face of the newly woken Yamagata who blindly stares at the phone, trying to comprehend what he's looking at.

"I'll send you some money then, goodnight sweetie?"

"What?" Semi asks with a confused face. He turns the phone around for him to see;

"Oh, haha wrong chat. LOOK!"

He taps into the chat with Y/n and shoves the phone up Yamagata's face once again.

"Goodnight, and a heart?"

"YES"

"What's the big deal?"

"SHE NEVER USES HEARTS"

"Oh, ohohoho" He gives him a smirk. Semi tries to hide his smile by biting his lip.

Yamagata turns away from Semi and hides under his blanket and with a pleased face he says, just for the cause of being annoying,

"Name your child after me will ya?"

"HAYATO!"

Morning

"Kenjikenjikenjikenjikenjikenjikenjikenjikenjikenjikenjikenjikenjikenjikenjikenjikenjikenjikenji-"

Shirabu groans and stuffs his head under his pillow.

"Shirabu wake up, we need to get ready!"

"Nooo, why?" He says with a childish voice and you can't help but let out a little laugh.

"The cafeteria is closing soon!"

"Nnghnnn... go without me..." He yawns and gets comfortable in his position.

"DON'T GO TO SLEEP AGAIN?!"

"Yes, yes I will."

"BUT IT'S A BIG DAY TODAY IDIOT"

"Nghnghh... Just, go eat with the senpais or something"