Night chat

The soft cloth from your sweater brushes against your stomach. You pack your things in your bag and open the door out of the changing room, to the outside. There stands Shirabu, waiting for you while resting his back on a lamppost.

"Sorry that I took a long time!"

"It's okay."

You smile awkwardly at him and close the door after you, when you're met by a pair of eyes from behind the door.

"GAH- Hey, I didn't see you there!"

"Hehehe..."

"Who are you waiting for, Semi?"

"You! We talked about it in our changing room, we're going to the tivoli this Saturday and wondered if you wanna tag along?"

"Uh, no. Sorry. I don't like tivolis."

"But Fall out Boy are performing as a band!!!!"

"... Okay I'll go!"

He gives you a smile and awkwardly fiddles with the shoulder strap hanging from his shoulder.

"So, see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah, bye."

You wave him off and walk away with Shirabu to the other direction towards the dorms. That is, until you turn around to shout;

"Wait, SEMI!!!! ARE YOU EATING DINNER IN THE CAFETERIA TODAY?"

"What?! Oh- uh y-yeah!!!"

"CAN YOU WAIT FOR US?"

"Yeah!" He says while waving in the air, trying to make you quieter.

"Okay, see you soon!"

Shirabu scoffs and you turn around again to hit him in his side.

"Ouch!"

"That's what you get for being an idiot."

"Tough talk for someone being (your height)."

"TOUGH TALK FOR A FELLA WITH A SMALL
COCK!"

"I- how do you know if it's big or not?"

"... BRUH! Shirabu you're disgusting!"

"Hehe..."

You hit him again and begin to hurry towards your dorm to drop off your stuff before going to eat.

"The food is so delicious here!" You say as you lay down on your bed while breathing out, stomach full after your meal

"The food is so delicious here!" You say as you lay down on your bed while breathing out, stomach full after your meal. "We should never buy food out ever again..."

"It still costs in the cafeteria though?" The snarky boy responds as he takes off his hoodie.

"Well it's cheaper there! Only 300 yen!"