Arrival

[just to make things easier, I will hold the Interhigh
in Tokyo just as the Spring High 2013. But since Tokyo's
the hosting city they have 2 representatives and 1 as the
hosting "school" or how to explain it. In this story
though, since I'm just bad at finding other stadiums,
only 2 representatives from Tokyo are attending and
those will be Fukurodani and Itachiyama.]

"Hurry up a bit will you?!" You shout and smack the back of Shirabu's head.

He flinches and glares at you but continues walking out of the bus to the hotel. The whole team walks together towards the entrance while you, Washijo and Saitou (assistant coach) unload the bags.

The boys continue with their lightest bags in their hands towards the counter. You run through the entrance and are greeted by the boys huddles up in front of it.

"Oh, sorry!"

With rapid steps you hurry to where the boys are standing. Once you reach the counter a female greets you, yet with a displeased look.

"Hi and welcome to Shinsu Hotel. Can I have your name?" She sluggishly asks and glares at you.

"Yeah, uhh L/n Y/n, Shiratorizawa Academy."

"Mhm."

She types quickly on her black keyboard but still manages to butt in some glances at you and the boys.

"12 doublerooms and one triple?" She hisses and even tries to force a smile. You clench your fists to not go off on the lady, who seems to be young and even around your age, to keep the good mood everyone is in.

"Yes." You reply and take all of the keycards handed to you.

"Sign this paper please."

You take the paper she hands you and walk away a bit to read it in peace. A perfect chance for the lady.

Semi's POV

"Sign this paper please." The girl asks Y/n and gives her a smile.

What a bitch!

She's totally eyeing her. As if she's even close to as pretty as Y/n is.

"You don't have to be all happy and bubbly, but you don't have to be a bitch either." I accidentally say, which causes everyone around me to turn.

Shit.

Shouldn't have said that.

Well she is a bitch.

"Oh, am I being rude? Sorry~" She says with a screechy and light voice.

"Yes you are."

I swear I would swing at her if the others weren't here.

"Sorry... What's your name?" She asks me and twirls her blonde locks around her finger.

"What does that have to do with you?" I ask and reposition the strap of my bag on my shoulder.

"Just wanted to know it, cutie~"

"Sorry but I don't want anything to do with you." Why did I say I was sorry? I'm not sorry about anything.

"Oh- tch."

She glares at me again and I can't even comprehend any words. I frown and look away. Geez, might as well sue this place. Wait no, I'll just get her fired.