[ 002 ] 𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋

—☁︎༄☂︎☪︎◌☽✯◌—

MILES WALKED DOWN THE STAIRS OF THE PENTHOUSE———there stood all of his infamous friends,

he was wearing a black gucci suit and tie (turning premiere) he just looked powerful.

"damn papiiiiii" noah said causing miles to flip him off as he walked passed.

"assholes! are you ready?!" he shouts out up the stairs,

lily and timothée came walking by the stairs dressed up, both looking absolutely stunning.

"call me an asshole one more time and you'll regret it fairchild..." the stunning girl said as she came into view, before she looked over the railing at the man.

everyone else snickered quietly at her response,

lily and timothée started walking down the stairs, miles eyed lily—-he would be lying to himself if he said he never found her attractive.

who didn't? she's beautiful, absolutely perfect, but he would never sleep with her.

although they aren't dating, its clear timothée and lily have feelings for one another——and he would never ruin that.

but just say she came and sat on his lap in the middle of the night, just begging for him,

he just wouldn't know if he would be able to control himself...

"tu as l'air bien, fairchild" she whispered in french at the tall boy just as she approached the bottom step,

he smirked before responding,

"je pourrais vous dire la même chose, mais vous devez vous concentrer sur mon collègue partenaire" he says back in a low whisper.

timothée smacked the back of miles' head,

"you assholes know i speak french too right?!" he says while looking at them as if they were stupid.

he turned to face him with a devilish smirk,

"i know, and that's why i said what i said, and also..." he says while stepping towards him, keeping his eye contact prominent.

"touch me one more time and i'll kick your fucking ass" he says before walking past him, timothée just laughed, miles wouldn't do anything.

he walked up to iris, she looked gorgeous. she always went with him to dinners, not as a date but as an assistant.

"tonight i might be making the biggest deal of my career with that ugly piece of shit... so, i'm gonna need more than iris just helping me..." he begins as he had his hands in his pockets.

he looked around to the rest of his friends,

he thought for a moment before continuing,

"... i am going to need four more people to come with" he says as he looked at the rest of his friends,

he looked at everyone, "you..." he says while pointing at lilia,