[ 027 ] 𝐘𝐎𝐔 & 𝐈

—☁︎༄❏✪︎︎☼❍✧☽❆︎★—

IT HADNT BEEN EASY OVER THE PAST FEW DAYS FOR LEXIE AND MILES——they had been trying their best to hide whatever they had going on from everyone around them.

well except timothée and iris, but that was besides the point.

it wasn't as easy as it originally sounded, it was hard when you lived with numerous amounts of people... especially if one of those people are noah schnapp.

he's nosy, it's just part of his personality and it didn't help miles and lexie.

and he's not stupid...

actually scratch that, he is very stupid.

yes, noah is the kind of guy to blow up the house or accidentally light his own arm on fire but he knows when things are off,

and he knew miles and lexie weren't just friends, there was simply no way! the tension between them was high since the minute they saw each other for the first time in two years at the restaurant.

and that kind of lead the two to where they were at the moment,

in miles' room... kissing,

now they hadn't done a lot actually... despite the one night, they really hadn't done anything else besides making out.

they just never did, it never went anywhere, which they were both okay with.

that also scared lexie though, which was something she hadn't told anyone... he hadn't really seen her body in two years,

her body has definitely changed, she was skinny, really really skinny... like too skinny in her opinion.

she was a recovering drug addict and she barley ate, not to mention that she just naturally had a fast metabolism, she was definitely underweight.

skinnier than she was when she was seventeen, that's for sure... and that scared her, what if miles didn't like her body?

her ribs kind of stuck out, and her hip bones, she wasn't toned like she should be she was just a literal skeleton.

she stared at her body every night in the mirror, degrading it inside of her head.

the most miles has seen lately is her in a sports bra, that's it. it's just been calm between them.

she snapped out of her negative thoughts and back to reality at miles' voice right in her ear,

"fuck" he groaned as she sucked on a certain spot on his neck, running chills up and down her spine.

miles was against the wall beside the door, lexie in front of him.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY COOKIE?!" the two heard a loud scream coming down the corridor,

noah of course.

he was obviously referring to lexie after their little drunk joke they had going on a few months back.