[ 036 ] 𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄

TIME HAD PASSED AND YET LEXIE STILL DIDNT BELIEVE THE REALITY THAT SHE WAS PREGNANT——it didn't feel real, it all felt like a nightmare.

in her mind, she was still sixteen, despite her almost being twenty.

but that was besides the point.

she was still small, no bump, and she planned on going to the doctor, soon.

just not quite yet.

no one knew, besides timothee and iris, they really haven't found a way to tell everyone just quite yet.

they both weren't even fully adjusted to the fact she was pregnant.

currently though? lexie, iris, miles and timmy were sitting at the table in the kitchen just... talking.

until noah came in with a bottle of vodka.

"oh for fucks sake" miles muttered before resting his hand on his forehead.

it wouldn't take a genius to understand the fact that noah and alcohol is a deadly combination.

"we are all taking shots" noah said as he stared at everyone.

motherfucker.

"literally for fucking what?" miles asked as he stared up at noah.

"because i said so?" he said as if it was obvious,

he put shots in front of the four of them before pouring it

lexie crossed her arms before bringing her knees up to her chest.

she stared down at the shot,

"hey!" noah shouted as he snapped his fingers, breaking lexie out of whatever trance that she was in.

she was tired, she was up all night puking... and miles was up holding her hair back.

lexie looked up at noah,

"we are waiting for you to take your shot bitch" he said as he gestured to the small glass on the table in front of her.

"i-i can't" she said, the other three immediately understanding why.

"why?" he asked,

"i-i'm underage, you're all of age so uhm..." she lied,

that was such a shitty excuse.

"under...age..." noah repeated slowly, not sure if he heard that correctly.

"...man since when the fuck did you care about being underage while drinking?!" he asked as he stared down at her,

he picked up his shot glass and downed it, lexie was just... boring.

"since i've been fucking pregnant!"

noah spat out the alcohol that was in his mouth and all over the table with wide eyes out of shock.