[ 030 ] 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃

☁︎☂︎☀︎

FLASHING LIGHTS AND LOUD VOICES WAS THE ONLY THING THAT CAN BE HEARD——-why someone may ask? well, it is sadie and lilias twenty first birthday.

yes, another party.

and currently? well lexie and miles were drunkenly making out in the middle of the room, even though there were a million people surrounding them.

yeah... cats out of the bag.

and it all happened because of an eventful night two weeks ago...

"she was shocked! you lying bitch!" noah said through an exaggerated gasp.

he knew it, everyone knew it... they were just waiting to catch them, they would've found out eventually.

...and now was the time.

everyone glanced over to miles, who was just nervously staring down at his freshly painted nails.

he looked up to everyone,

"huh?" he said.

"don't play dumb! spill bitch" noah said, miles rolled his eyes with a loud sigh,

"fine fuck!" he shouted with frustration before standing up.

"we're dating" he said, causing everyone's mouths to drop...

they didn't even know why either, they already assumed it but HEARING it? well that was totally different.

everyone just started screaming,

"holy fuck" miles said with wide eyes as he stared at everyone, they were crazy.

"O-OH MAN! I AM NEVER LIVING THIS ONE D-DOWN!" noah said through his loud laughter.

yep, that's literally how it went.

and no one has really shut up about it since, so instead? miles and lexie just didn't care.

miles never cared, and lexie was always tense...

but since both of them were a bit tipsy the last thing they were thinking about was boundaries at the moment.

a loud scream cut them off, they detached their lips before looking around the room with worry at the loud scream.

their eyes fell on noah... of course.

he was attempting to rollerskate down the stairs,

"IM SUPERHUMAN BITCH! OHDHSNSND" he screamed as he went tumbling down the stairs.

he basically did a whole cartwheel down the stairs.

and within a flash, there he lied on the floor groaning in pain, also with blood on his face.