[ 032 ] 𝐋𝐀 𝐕𝐈𝐄 𝐄𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄

PARIS WAS POPULARLY KNOWN AS THE CITY OF LOVE—-which was fancy considering miles and lexie were taking a trip alone there.

miles was both good and bad at romance.

he was good at it when he was naturally being flirty, however, when he was put on the spot and had to actually think before he said something...

well, he was a deer in headlights to say the least.

yet something about him was so fatally charming, his aroma was captivating and no matter how hard lexie tried to forget about him in the past, she couldn't.

he was like a tattoo in her mind, she thought about him every second of the day and she never stopped thinking about him during their lost time.

she always thought about what life would've been like if it had turned out the way they planned.

she thought back to when they were so young and naïve, they were innocent little teenagers who didn't know what the real world was like.

they would always sit on miles' bed and talk about their future together, what it would be like to have kids, get married.

lexie wanted four kids and miles wanted two, nice balance.

now, neither of them wanted kids.

they were so wrapped up in the reality of life after they both became adults and experienced life outside of the bubble wrap that the thought of having a kid to take care of on top of it was just nauseating.

but they learned to live while their young, twenty one and nineteen is still young and honestly when they are both much older and in their thirties they would've wished they were much more sincere in their younger years.

and paris at their age? that is definitely living the life.

and despite both of them being tired because of jet lag from the night before, that didn't change the fact that they had to get up early.

they were in paris for limited time, and miles would take her to see every single beautiful place on the planet but... work.

gross.

"lexie, wake up" miles whispered as he gently shook her sleeping body, which was laying next to him.

"hmph- i want to sleeeeeep" she whined before turning her head around and burying her face into the pillow.

miles contemplated his decision, which shocked him to be completely honest considering he was one of the most stubborn people on the planet.

but he had a soft spot for lexie, and it was beyond hard for him to say no to her.

"i know... but we are in paris! we need to get the most out of our time" he said as he played with her hair a bit.

"five more minutes" she muffled into the pillow, he rolled his eyes before responding,

"fine" he said before laying his head back on the pillow, she rolled back over, laying her back on the bed.