[ 011 ] 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐄

—༄☁︎❏✦✪︎︎☼◌☾☆—

THE ONLY THING LEXIE COULD REMEMBER WAS FLASHES——she couldn't remember much from her derealization.

lexie stared at the wall ahead——it was getting closer to her face and pulsating,

she shot up from her bed and stared ahead, flashes flooding her mind from the night before,

she felt her body float up, as if she was staring at the world from a birds eye view.

her hands became sweaty and her body became anxious,

she felt her body spiraling out of control, like she was fifty feet off of her bed and floating.

she looked around the room and saw a broken vase on the floor,

lexie had seen shadows flying around the room as her eyes were extremely red and dilated—-on impulse she threw the vase at the wall with her mind.

she felt guilt flood her entire body as a loud ringing sound started echoing throughout her mind.

she heard distorted voices whispering in her ear, even seeing shadows hovering on top of her body that was sprawled out on her bed.

the ringing began intensifying, she took the pill... she shouldn't have taken the pill,

bright neon colors started inking her vision—-floating around the room as shapes and mixtures appeared before her eyes,

the ringing became unbearably loud, each time she covered her ears it would get louder and louder.

distorted faces blotched her vision——some she had known, and some she had never seen before.

small objects around the room shaking rapidly back and forth——her powers began losing control.

she saw herself walking along the sides of the wall, even stepping on the ceiling as everything turned in circles.

she groaned out of pain——it was too much, far too much for her.

she saw herself kissing timothee——was it a mistake?

"STOP!"

she screams out loud, everything stopped shaking, she stared around the room with wide eyes.

she took the pill, there was no going back.

she didn't regret it for herself——she regretted that she was a different person that people actually thought she was.

everyone had praised her for being so strong, she survived an overdose, went to rehab for nearly two years and came out clean.

but that's the thing, she wasn't clean.

it was all a lie.

she sighed to herself before flopping back on her bed and staring up at the ceiling.