[ 019 ] 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

—☁︎༄❏✦✪︎︎☼❍★☂︎☾❆︎—

WHAT HAPPENS IN NEW YORK STAYS IN NEW YORK—-just a general code that has been passed over the years.

new york was classified as the city of dreams, the place where one always wants to be.

but amidst of the code, and lying in a massive mansion overlooking the city——there was more issues than imaginable.

it all started when one in particular got drunk, and told the one who was sober, the bottled up secret she has kept hidden since the day she did it.

confessing to timothée wasn't easy, confessing it to the actual person who it applied to was nearly impossible.

well, unless you have five shots and half a bottle of hennesy in your system...

in that case, lexie had told miles about it like she would tell him what her favorite color was...

but did he believe her? did he think what she told him was just a mixture of drunk, and slurred words?

as lexie awoke from her slumber, not only was her head impacted with an unimaginable pain... but the weight of last night remained.

and worst of all, she remembered.

she remembered how she lost control, she remembered how she was just begging for him.

and most importantly, she remembered that she told him about the deal.

he wasn't supposed to know, not yet at least.

she wasn't ready to tell him.

in hindsight that may sound dumb, why wouldn't she just say something?

but she remembered the cold look in robs eyes, zero remorse.

if it wasn't for lexie mustering up enough strength when she was unconscious on the table three years ago, miles wouldn't even be alive.

she spared him——-from a gunshot to the head, to a gunshot to the calf.

both are fucking horrible.

but one is fatal and one isn't, and that's all that matters.

miles' scent from his bed filled her nose as she glanced around the room, no one was in sight.

she looked to the bedside table and saw her phone resting on it, she weakly reached to grab it before she switched it on.

she read the time:

2:53 PM

——the phone read, jesus christ, she had seriously slept in that late?

thats alcohol for ya, folks.

however, underneath the time she saw a weather alert:

new york was about to get twenty inches of snow, and have a whole blizzard for two days.

all are advised to stay home, it starts at six pm,