{1}

I wake up as usual for school. I get washed and ready for my day like I normally do. I get changed into my uniform.

I get all my things ready and head downstairs with my packed bag

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I get all my things ready and head downstairs with my packed bag. I see my dad sitting at the kitchen bench. "Good morning appa!" (Ik it sounds like a koreaboo lmao) I say to my dad cheerfully. "Oh hello sweetie, here's your breakfast." he says as he leans over the table and picks the plate of toast up. "Thank you." I say and start to eat my food. "Oh also Y/n you need to be home as soon as possible because we have a guest coming over." he explains to me. "Okay, I'll see you later." I say and head out the door where I see my friends waiting for me.

My friends are called Hwasa, Moonbyul, Solar and Wheenin. They are the only people that actually put up with me. We are quite popular and we have lots of friends but these girls are my best friends.

"Hurry yo big fat ass up or we will be late. Again." Wheenin says to me making the others laugh. "Okay I'm coming don't worry. Also I've got to be home on time cos my dad is inviting someone over or something?" I say to the girls. After a lot of talking and gossiping we arrive at school and all head to our first lessons of the day.

My first lesson is Korean and thank god Hwasa is in my class or I would actually die. "Omg I'm so excited for our trip to Seoul for my birthday." Hwasa says to me. "I know, I haven't been there since the incident lol." I say laughing.

*time skip to after school*

I finally meet my friends again and we are trying to get home as quick as possible because I need to get home quick. "So tomorrow are you guys still gonna sleep at mine for the movie night?" Moonbyul asks us. "Obviously girl I wouldn't miss it." I answer before running to my front door. "Bye hoes, I love yall!" I scream to them.

Then I turn around and walk into my house and hear some laughter that sounds a bit female. I walk into the living room and see my dad sitting with a woman. "Dad, you needed to see me?" I ask him causing him to face me. "Oh yeh sweetie, this is Minji. My fiancée." he says to me making me shocked. "F-fiancée? Appa you didn't even tell me you had a girlfriend." I said still shocked. "Don't worry Y/n, I would never do anything to hurt your appa. I love him so much and my sons all love him aswell." Minji says to me. Wait does this mean I'm going to have stepbrothers?

"Oh also we are moving back to Seoul and living with Minji and her sons." he says to me. "But appa Seoul is hours away." I complain to him. "I'm not listening to this. All of your stuff is packed and we are leaving now." he says to me sharply. "B-but what about my friends?" I say sadly. "I've told their parents and you are still going to see the girls on Hwasa's birthday dont worry." he says making me a bit happier.

"Anyways go and get in the car, we are leaving now." he says and I do as he tells me.

*time skip*

A few hours later I wake up and see the new house I will be living in. It's a mansion.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Straykids~ Stepbrothersजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें