• 10 •

"mom, you got it all wrong! if anything, you should worry about me getting jumped by him!" minsu swears as he climbs off the offended chanhyuk.
"why would I try and jump you in your sleep?" chanhyuk asks in a still slightly humored tone as minsu scoffs before answering.

"well I dont remember falling asleep like that!" minsu states with a huff as his mother intervenes.

"okay, enough! so this boy stayed over the night? and you didnt tell me? what if he did try something? then what? I'll tell you what! you'd be dead!" mrs.kim says dramatically, clearly upset her son didnt mention he'd let a friend stay over.

"wait, why would I be dead?" minsu wonders.

"because you'd be killed!" mrs.kim sloppily clairifys and now both boys look confused.

"am I the presumed murderer here? or..?" chanhyuk asks and instead of getting an answer, he's ambushed by a question himself.

"who are you?" mrs.kim eyes the boy still yet to be properly introduced to her suspiciously. she notes his good looks.
chanhyuk scrambles off of the couch and ruffles his messy blonde hair, trying to make himself look a bit more presentable as he offers an introduction.
"I'm cho chanhyuk, nice to meet you mrs.kim." chanhyuk says in a surprisingly adequate tone which has minsu lifting his eyebrows.

"oh, you're a well mannered boy. so how long have you two been...you know." mrs.kim wriggles her eyebrows and minsu gags immaturely as he shakes his head no.
"no. nope. not what's going on here. so far off, seriously mom." minsu sighs, face red from embarrassment as chanhyuk chuckles at the tomato faced boy.

"sorry! I just assumed! since I walked in on that little scene earlier, I guess that's where I got the wrong idea."

"It was nothing! I was just getting off of him! we fell asleep like that I guess and I didnt want to wake him so, please let's never talk about this again." minsu begs as he grabs his hyung's sleeve and gives his mom a desperate look to plead them both to drop the subject. mrs.kim seems to stiffen once her eyes catch something.

"we will as soon as you two can explain why chanhyuk here has a hickey." mrs.kim says menacingly calm and both boys freeze.

they simultaneously turn to eachother and minsu gasps once his eyes finally catch the pinkish red blemish carefully placed on the nape of chanhyuk's neck.
"there really is a hickey!" minsu says with surprise. chanhyuk clasps a hand over his neck where he presumed the 'hickey' resided and scoffed.

"so you really did try to jump me!"

minsu stutters, embarrassed once again as the situation was beginning to mold him into some pervert. "n-no I wasn't! that did not happen because of me! mom, you gotta believe me!" minsu promises as he watches his mom rush towards chanhyuk, removing his hand from his neck and closely inspecting the blemish.

"oh. false alarm. it was just a bug bite." she says nonchalantly.