Chapter 1: Interview

Kim Taehyung

Kim Taehyung

■□■

I cross my leg over to the other, glancing at the clock, indicating that im already sitting and waiting while clutching my file for a quite time waiting for my turn to enter's the CEO's office.

Looking around me, there are a lot of people interested in this job offer. And i know, it will take time for me to be called, in which it didn't lessen my nervousness.

I needed this interview to be done as soon as possible. I left my brother alone in which its not applicable to his condition and i really needed to be with him.

The door of the CEO's office opened and a woman walk out crying. Her face was a messed because of crying.

Without saying a word,the woman stormed to the elevator,pressing it many times and enters when it opens.

"Ms. Lee, Mr. Jeon is waiting." the woman in the receptionist called in a monotone voice.

A lady with a blond hair stand and fix her cloths before walking towards the door.

My confidence plastered for the 100th time seeing a very sophisticated and beautiful lady enters the said office.
Im not interest in the man behind that door, i was more interested to what he is offering.

MONEY.

Jeon Jungkook owned the biggest business empire and he is the total definition of rich, a total royalty. Theres nothing in this entire world that he can't buy.

He owned atleast 10 island in different countries. This is the information i learned when i search anything from news paper.

○○○

It was just an ordinary day when i saw an interesting ad.

     BRIDE/HUSBAND WANTED

Jeon Jungkook, the famous and billionaire,is in need of someone who can give him a heir in less than a year.

Mr. Jeon is willing to pay a million dollar cash to someone who is capable of giving him a baby. Payment is after the baby will be born.

All interested candidates must bring their resume's containing their personal information and so on.

Seeing the big amount of money involved is the only reason why im here,ignoring the cramps and tiredness.

I know this is the only way  for me to help my brother to live. This amount of money is enough for his surgery.  And i promised myself that i will do everything to convince Mr. Jeon to picked me.