Chapter 10: First Date

Jungkook hurried out of the office and headed to university. In the distance he saw Taehyung in the guard house. Taehyung didn't realized that Jungkook was in front of him. He just looked at it when he felt someone sit next to him. Hre hugged him in no time and was supported by her boyfriend in the car. While driving he glanced at the smiling young man.

"This not the way to my apartment, Jungkook." Taehyung said frowning.

"I know." A short answer with a smile. A few minutes later, Taehyyng was amazed at the beauty of the house ... mansion.

"wow...its so beautiful and my god...." Taehyung said with big said amazingly. Jungkook put his hand on its waist and went inside.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Jeon." greetings from the maid aged 50. she was smiling. Jungkook ignored it,why? Thats the arrogant young ceo. Thr cild and arrogant one,only soft to his Taebaby.

"Good afternoon." Taehyung greeted showing his boxy smile when Jungkook did not speak. He took it to his room and told him to take a bath. While the other bring out a shirt and boxer along with a pants for Taehyung to wear. Then he walk to the other bathroom and take shower.

After taking a bath, Taehyung smile seeing the cloths at the king size bed. He smell the shirt and slide it to his body,after putting the boxer. He look at his reflexion at the over size mirror.

"This is so nice."he said giggling not knowing someone over at the door watching him.

"You're so beutiful baby."

Taehyung jump and hold his chest. "Oh my god,you scare tge shit out of me, Jungkook." He said blushing.

"Sorry." He back hug him and whisper. Chin on the others shoulder.

"Come on. Lets have..." he look at his watch, "its too early for dinner and its late for lunch. But im hungry, i hadn't have my lunch yet." He added.

Taehyunng patted the others arms in his wait and face him, brows knitted. Then he push him at the bed which the other bouce on it.

"Stay here and dont go out." Tqehyung sternly said. Jungkook frown on his sudden mood and panic.

"Baby,whats wrong?"

Yet the younger left him and slam the door slightly.

He went to the kitchen and cooked with the help of their chef. After an hour he prepared the table and called Jungkook. He smiled and hugged the younger. He sat down and was served by Taehyung. The smile on Jungkook's lips could not be fade and wanted his heart to explode with great happiness.

"The food is in front of you, not in my face." Taehyung said sharply staring at him.

"You look better than food." Jungkook replied and it stopped by putting juice in the young ceo's glass.

He looked at him then to the maid who was standing at the corner. "Mina, please help me put these away." said Taehyung to the maid.

"hey, I haven't started eating yet." said jungkook and took the spoon taehyung was holding. Smiling, the maid watched the two.

"You're not hungry, are you?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Baby, I'm just kidding." jungkook said and started to eat. Taehyung smiled as he acted like a child. After eating they went to the living room and watched.

In the middle of watching, Jungkook broke the silence. "Baby ..." he said caressing Taehyung's hand. Taehyung hummed indicating that he was listening.

"You know how much I love you, right? You know how important you are in my life. I'm not saying you to love me as much as I love you," he said, continuing to caress Taehyung's hand.
"Let me love you, I will wait until when you are ready to love me and forgive me for all the pain that i've given you. We did not even know each other in a good way, promise ...----