Chapter 25: The Change

With tears in his eyes, a clenching heart enduring the pain due to what he had witness at Jungkook's office, Taehyung lean his back at the back of the taxi whom he ask the driver to bring him to their mansion.

He close his eyes but regreted it when all he can see is that Lisa and Jungkook kissed. He opens his eyes and wipes his tears using the back of his hand.

He can sense the driver sometimes glancing at him through the mirror with a concerned eyes. He just responded it with a smile,telling his okay.

After a while, he arrived at the mansion and the guard opens the gate knowing it him, but with a confusing look on why the hell their master's boyfriend took a taxi.

Taehyung enters the mansion ignoring all the looks of the maids arounds him. To tell that this maids are not used to see this side of him, or its the first time of them seeing him devastated or broken. They just keep their mouth shuts not wanting to add more frustrations on the young brunettes.

Taehyung flop on their bed after changing to a comfortable cloths. He covers him self with the soft comforter and curled under it.

He then hear a knock from the door but ignored it.

"Mr. Kim, its me Mina." He heard but still ignore it. Until he dont hear anything from the other side.

"Sex toy of Mr. Jeon"

"...contract

All these words are coming to his mind multiple times. He then remember again the scene in the office before he left. Now,his tears are wetting the pillow and he doean't care at all. All he wants is to cry out loud and let the unbearable pain go.

Then suddenly, he feels the urge to vomit, he run quickly to the bathroom,kneel infront of the bowl.

After a minute or two, he stood up and brush his teeth then wash his face. He looks at the mirror, looking at his self, eyes are red due to crying. He was about to go when he felt dizzy again. He  held the sink tightly for a few minutes with his eyes closed.  And when he felt good about the situation he went back to bed and for a few minutes or he did not realize he was asleep.

While in the office Jungkook was restless.  His mind was occupied with Taehyung's appearance.  He sighed then picked up the phone and then called the young man.  But it was depressing, with no one answering. 

He was stunned by the absence of the door suddenly opening.
"Yo, you look like a shit, jungkook."  said Hoseok, sitting in the other chair facing his younger brother.  Jungkook did not say a word and Hoseok is not that dumb to not noticed it.  He got up from his seat and patted Jungkook on the shoulder.  Jungkook looked up to see his brother.  He sighed then stood up and sat on the sofa and told what had happened.

Hoseok sigh and look at his brother, with concern.

All of the sudden, Jungkook tolf Hoseok that he will go home and the other drop him before driving away.

"Mr. Jeon---

"Is Taehyung home?" He asked,cutting the words of Mina.

"Yes Mr. Jeon. But he doesn't look like he's okay." Mina replied.

Jungkook strode upstair and knock their room door. When there's no sign of someone coming to open it, he took a deep breath and slowly twist the knob. He peek his head before entering.

He saw something under the comforter,he knows it was Taehyung. He slowly sit at the side and slowly lay beside his sleeping boyfriend.

He slowly lifted his boyfriend's head then placed his arm to serve as his pillow.  Then he hugged Taehyung's petit waist.  Before he closed his eyes he kissed him on the forehead. 
"I love you, baby. So, so much." He whispered.

Taehyung woke up feeling sonething heavy on his stomach. He tilt his head and saw Jungkook peacefully sleeping beside him. He then remember again what happen and his heart felt pain, his eyes suddenly become blurry due to his tears. Be bit his lips to avoid sobbing. He slowly detached Jungkook arm from hugging his petit waist and slowly get up and walk down to the living room.

He sat down and then turned on the tv but not to watch.  He wondered what he needed to do in his life.  He knew in himself how much he loved Jungkook, and he could not live without the other.  But what about Lisa?  The woman Jungkook first loved?  The woman who claims to be his girlfriend?  Is he ready to share Jungkook's attention and love?

He breath deeply,before making his mind.  He got up and went to the kitchen after seeing that it was time for dinner.
"Mina, I'll take care of it."  he says.  Mina looked up and she knew that her supposed friend was going through something.  Before he could speak Taehyung smiled and said he was okay.  Mina excuses her self to give privacy to Taehyung.

After more than an hour the table was ready.  He sat down and just waited for Jungkook to come down.

Looking at nowhere, elbows leaning on the table, he didn't notice Jungkook was sitting already opposite of the table.

Jungkook fake a cough and Taehyung flinch a little.
"Oh sorry." He said,standing and reaching the bowl of rice,putting at his boyfriends plate. Jungkook look at him,not saying anything. He's observing on Taehyung suddenly change of behaviour.
"Eat before the food gets cold." He said, giving him his best smile.

"Baby--

"Ah, wait i'll bring you water. How stupid i am to forget the water." He said,cutting the others words. He then return to his sit with a glass of water,putting it infront of Jungkook. He eats silently, not raising his head to avoid the gaze of Jungkook.

They continued to eat, enveloped in intense silence.  Only the sound of the spoon and fork can be heard. 

Jungkook could not hold back and broke the silence.  "Are you okay, Baby?"  he asked calmly.  He knew something was wrong, but he still asked.  He wants to hear from his boyfriend himself what the problem is. 

"Yeah, Im perfectly fine."  Taehyung's short answer, then stood up and put the dishes in the sink.  Jungkook just watched him.  He is hurt by his boyfriend's actions.  His heart crushes with every smile Taehyung shows him, because it shows the intense sadness in those smiles. He can see the pain in Taehyungs eyes. But all he can do is kept his mouth shut, he doesn't really know what he to tell.

Its been a week, since that incident happen and its not only Jungkook who notice the change into Taehyung behaviour. The company staff's and even his hyungs notice it. He become less talkative and most of the time, he keep him self alone.

And Taehyung dizziness gets more often,even his vomiting. But he ignores it,thinking due to being tired.

Its lunch time when he go to the restaurant at the other side of the company to bring lunch for Jungkook.

He was about to enter the restaurant when he feel his head is hurting and feels dizzy, he bump to someone and all he remember is he black out.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Wow...

Another chapter and thank you guys for reading it again.

Godbless😊