Chapter 3: Outburst

Kim Taehyung

Kim Taehyung

■□■

We arrived at the hospital that i told them to bring us. They almost argue with me when i told them this hospital.

I was sitting outside the emergency room, haɴging my head down, crying silently, praying that my brother will survived this heart attack again.

I feel a hand on my shoulder, i raised my head to look who is it.

I saw its Hoseok.

"Dont worry...every-

He was cut when the doctor came out from the ER. I run fast towards him, passing Jungkook.
He look at me, i can see his eyes saying something but i can not comprehend what is it or i just dont wanna like to believe it?

He walk closer at me and hug me tightly. I feel my heart stop beating, like i already know what he mean but my mind dont believe it. I just stand there, hug by the doctor.

"Im sorry Tae...-

"No...no...no..." i shouted and i push him running inside where my brother is.

I stop from my track when i saw a body covered with a white linen. I can't move my feet. My body become numb at that very moment. My eyes are heavy because of my tears. My heart clench in so much despair and agony. My tears fall like a waterfalls from my eyes.

I feel a hand squeeze my right hand. But i ignored it. I tried to move my body and walk closer to the body, lying infront of me. I lean at his cold body and hug him.

"Im so...sorry bab...baby...its all my fault. If only...if only...."

"Its not your fault Tae, he's heart is really weak...." the doctor said.

"I should just have accept that offer....i should just accept it!" I cried, regretting my earlier decision.

I dont know how long i cried hugging my lifeless brother. Every veins inside of me feels the pain of losing the only reason why im living.

I give my brother another hug and kiss his head, cupping his face for the last time. "I love you baby. Remember, hyung will always love you. You will always be in my heart, baby."

I turn around and  gives a sad smile to the doctor.

After all the things i need to provide for my brother, i went to the reception for the bills. I ask the old lady about it. She look at the computer infront of her.

"Oh..it was paid already, Mr. Kim. And im sorry for your lost." She said.

I frown because i know i still didn't pay. But how come?

"Im sorry? Double check it again. Its impossible mam, i still didn't settle the payment." I stated. She look again at the screen.

"Mr. Jeon Jungkook paid it, sir." She said.