Chapter 9: Lets Break Up😁

He did not realize he asleep next to Taehyung. He woke up when his phone rang.

"Hello hyung?" He greets answering the call.

"Where are you? We're at the club." asked the one on the other line.

"oh shit ... okay hyung I'm on my way." he said in confusion and looked at the sleeping young man next to him. He smiled at the beautiful face that looked like an angel next to him. Even if he didn't want to wake him up from a deep sleep he could do nothing, "Taebaby, wake up." he said and kissed him on the lips.

He stared at the feeling of someone touching his lips. He was even surprised to see who was it and sits out of bed in no time.

"Jung-jungkook?" He ask,astonishing voice.

"Get dressed, we're going somewhere, baby." he said ignoring Taehyung's shock.

Even though he was shocked, he was still able to follow what Jungkook said.

While in the bathroom it even made him smile to think they were together now. He shuddered like a high school student who was noticed by his l9ng time crush. After taking a bath, he peek at the door before going out of the bathroom. He wore a simple black silk floral shirt and was paired with fitted black jeans. He looked in the mirror and put on some make-up. He came out of the room and saw Jungkook waiting in the living room. Taehyung looked at it as he approached.

"Ready baby?" He said adoring how beautiful Taehyung is. Taehyung nodded then walked first, he was stopped when Jungkook pulled his hand. He was surprised and frowned and turned around.

"No, you won't come out like that." He says aggressively.

"There's nothing wrong with my dress, jungkook." He said pouting and astonishment.

"There is. I am the only one who has the right to see or look here." he said and covered the ass of the younger. Taehyung frowned and snorted. Jungkook laughed at the way it looked and the redness on his face was like a tomato. he invited him out and got into his car.

A comfortable silence between the two to the club. Taehyung felt a mixture of fear and amazement when they arrived. Jungkook felt his hesitation so he put his right arm around his partner's waist. Even though Taehyung was hesitant, he still followed Jungkook and went straight up to the VIP room.

He smiled and calmed down to see Jin and Namjoon inside. "hyung!" he shouted and ran to hug the older one.

"Taehyung?" Jin ask in shock.

"I took him with me, thinking he should have fun too." Jungkook stated then sit beside Taehyung.

"Good to see you Tae." Hoseok said smiling.

"Same with you hyung and you too Yoongi hyung." Taehyung said and show them his boxy smile.

"God...your so cute Tae." Hoseok giggled.

"So lets have fun and drink." Yoongi said and called the waiter to bring their drinks.

"Do you drink Tae?" Yoongi ask him.

To tell that Taehyung never has a taste of any alcohol before. He nod his self.

"But i want to try hyung." He said with puppy eyes. Yoongi chuckles to his cuteness, he look at his brother, "Allowing him to drink?"

"No!" Jungkook said,low but stern voice,looking at Taehyung.

And Taehyung was like a kid whining,but nothing works. He pout and look at Jin, and he just receive a shrug to the other.