Chapter 46: Loving you till Eternity

A few weeks later, Jungkook and Taehyung's love continues to deepen.  With each passing day, Jungkook proves that he deserves Taehyung's love, and there is not a second, minute or hour that he does not feel the intense joy and love he has for the other.

Even though they had met each other in a not do good circumstances, they both did not regret it.  Jungkook is very grateful to his late father, because if he did not try to find a future wife/husband he would not know or find the person he now considers his world. 

Jungkook was deep in thought when Taehyung suddenly talk,
"Is there a problem? I notice  that you were thinking deeply, Kookie."  he said staring intently into his husband's eyes.  Jungkook smiled then kissed Taehyung on the forehead.

"I'm just thinking how lucky I am that you are by my side now,baby. Thank you for being with me and giving me this beautiful life and our littlr tiger."  he said with over whelming emotions.
"You just don't know how grateful I am to god, baby. I love you."  he added and continued to stroke the back of Taehyung's hand.  With the words Taehyung heard, he just burst into tears.  He never thought that someone like him would have Jeon Jungkook who would appreciate and love him. 

"I love you so much, kook."  all he could say before their lips touched.  A kiss full of passion and love and a promise that they will always love each other.

        ☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

"Hey dude, why so tense? Relax Jeon." Yoongi pat his brothers shoulder who was so nervous at the moment.

"Im so damn nervous hyung! Fuck! I cant believe im getting married hyung." Jungkook spat with excitement and nervousness. Yoongi chukled at him.

"This is it,hyung. Finally...Taehyung is really mine." Jungkook muttered controlling his eyes to teared up.

"Congratulation Kook." Hoseok said upon entering the room.

"Thanks hyung." He replied.

"Your taking too long, its time for you to stand there and wait for him." Hoseok said, smiling at his dongsaeng who is nervous as fuck. Jungkook inhale's and exhales before stepping out the room.

Tᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

This is it.God, im so nervous. I cant believe im marrying him. I was sitting infront of the mirror for my final retouch, i xant contain the happiness im feeling right now.

"Hey, Tae. Dont cry, you will ryin your make up." Chim said looking at me through the mirror.

"Im so happy, Chim. I feel this is all just a dream." I said emotionally. Jimin stood from his sit and hug me from my back.

"No Tae. This is all real. And im so happy for you." He said, with his teary eyes too. Kissing my head before telling me that its time to go.

"Lets go, they are waiting already. And im sure, Jungkook is so eager to see his husband now." He wink then smirk at me. I took a deep breath before getting out from the room.

As soon as the door open, my eyes darted infront.