Chapter 7: Jealous

Taehyung froze after hearing what the other whisper.

He doesn't seem notice those students looking at him and whispering about what just happen.

All he knows is that one day, he applied for marrying the CEO,the other day he's brother died and he locked his self in his apartment. The nextvthing happen is he woke up at Jungkook's mansion and now he was drop by to his university with the famous CEO.

He shake his head and turn back just to see that the guy is no longer around.

He take a deep sigh and walk inside when he heard someone calls him. A familliar voice that he misses too.

"Kim fucking Taehyung!!!!"

He smiles when he saw his bestfriend running towards him and engulf him in a tight hug causing him to stumble a little but balances his feet to not fall back.

"Yah!" Jimin mumbled after breaking the hug.
"How dare you not to tell me what happened? You know i was dead worried about you when i heard the news. Im sorry Tae im not with you then." He added.

"Sorry Chim, i just really want to be alone. But look im fine now." Taehyung said and walk toward their classroom.

Upon entering their room,eyes darted to them,more on to him.

He shrug his shoulder and ignore those eyes that following him, and walk to his sit where is located near the window,and his friend beside him.

He stop flipping the page of his book when on of the student talk.
"Hey, Taehyungie, how did you know the hot CEO?"

He raised his head just to be met by silence surrounds him waiting for him to answer back.

He look at his side,where his friend furrowed his eyebrows.

"He's a friend of mine." He nonchalantly said, and in a blink of an eye he was surrounded and was bombed with questions.

Then the door slam and he sigh.

Save by the professor

"You have so much to explain later." He heard Jimin whisper.

Class started and goes on but he's mind was totally occupied by someone.

"I'll pick you later,send me message after your class."

"Oh holy shit!"

"Mr. Kim, i supposed you have a good explanation with that?" The professor blurted.

He hung his head after apologising.

"I dont tolerate something like that,meet me at my office after class." By that the bell rings indicating its lunch break.

"So,care to explain what this about the ceo?" His friend started upon sitting and digging his food shoving to his mouth.

Taehyung doesn't know where or how he should start.

He just keep his mouth shut and start his food, Jimin look at him upset by not telling him anything.

"Im your friend Tae, you can tell me what was going on." He mumbled after finishing his food.

Taehyung look at him,unsure to what he would say.

But then, his friend give him an assurance smile thats it will be okay.

He take a deep breath and narrated to his friend.

"Holy...what? My god Tae,seriously?" Jimin was beyond shock hearing the whole story.

"Yeah..." He whisper under his mouth.