Chapter 16: Virgin no more (2)

"Kookie..i...i feel weird"

"Cum for me baby..."

~~~~~

Taehyung pants heavily when Jungkook stops what he was doing. He lick Taehyung's earlobe. While his right hand opens the drawer and reach for the lube. He removes the lid of the lube and coated his finger.

Jungkook slowly enters his one finger and Taehyung's mouth agape when he feels cold inside of him.
"Ugh...kook.." Taehyung moans and shut his eyes.

"Call me daddy,baby." Jungkook  whisper to him. Taehyung nods.
"Words baby boy." Jung said in a low voice that sends shivers tobthe brunettes spine.

"Ye..yes..daddy." Taehyung replied while moaning. Jungkook smirk and continue to trust his finger inside Tae's hole and Taehyung feels the pleasure.

"Mo-more daddy" Taehyung moan. Jungkook added another finger and Taehyung squirm yet he moan, Jungkook  scissoring him, he arched his back, and when he feels Taehyung was ready he added his third finger and Tqehyung was now moaning louder and shamelessly.

"Agh..daddy fas-faster,please." Taehyung moan. Jungkook smirk the obey him. He fastened his fingers trust and Taehyungbgeld the bedsheet tightly. His eyes widened when Jungkook reach his prostrate.

"Dad-daddy...there...agh..yeah...there daddy!!!" Taehyung moan when he feel the he is near again. Jungkook feel it when Taehyung's wall clenching his fingers. He removes his fingers then Taehyung whines in lost of contact. Taehyung look at Jungkook while panting heavily. His eyes widen more when he saw Jungkook's big dick..oh shit..it not big...its large.

"Blink your damn eyes,Taehyung..." the author shout(hahha)

"Damn it,this is your damn fault stupid author!" God cant believe it hahaha...

Okay okay lets go back to the story.

I-its that...that fit on me?" Taehyung ask. Jungkook reach again the lube and coated his large dick with large amount of it. He hovered on top of Taehyung and look at him.

"It will fit in you,trust me baby,yeah?"  Jungkook said,pecking  Taehyung lips. Taehyung gulp and nod. Jungkook aligned his member, the tip of his enter Taehyungs hole, and Taehyung arched his back when the pain shot him.

"Fuck!!! Baby your so tight!" Jungkook said when Taehyung clench him.

"Ahhhh!!!! Re-remove that!!! Ahhh...its hurt!!! So..so much hurt,jungkook!!!" Taehyung said,tears scaping from his eyes. Jungkook wipes Taehyung tears and kisses him. Whispering nothing but sweet words to him.

"Im sorry baby. But please,Just breath,baby. Trust me. Just breath for me,i promise baby,i'll be gentle,hm? I love you,baby." Junfjook whisper,putting all his emotion in his words.

Tqehyung did, he control his breathing. Jungkook enters gis half member and Taehyung whimper in pain. Jungkook kisses him to lessen the pain. Taehy7ng was moaning but Jungkook swallowing it. He the push his whole member than stop,letting Taehyung to adjust himself and kissing the younger shoulder blade. After a whole three minutes, Taehyung tild him to move. Jungkook move slowly and gentle. Taehyung moan in pain but he feel like it. The pleasure was hitting him. Jungkook moves a bit faster.